Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache recipes - mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganachespread on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious but super-fattening. You want to understand that being high in fat would not essentially mean that it's fattening. Body fat is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many healthy eating recipes as it tastes good and is very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great to add to wholesome food recipes.
Because we can never have enough chocolate in our life, here is the much anticipated Chocolate Chiffon Cake! See recipes for Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake) too. This is a basic deliciously light hiffon.
You can cook Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache
- You need For Egg white mixture.
- You need 6 egg whites.
- It's 1/8 tsp cream of tarter.
- You need For batter.
- Prepare 60 gm castor sugar.
- It's 6 egg yolks.
- You need 140 grams castor sugar.
- Prepare 70 grams mango pulp/puree.
- Prepare 40 ml unflavored oil.
- It's 120 grams self-raising flour.
- It's 1 teaspoon sour lime juice.
- Prepare Yellow food colour, few drops (optional).
Which kind of chocolate would you like in the recipe? Mango Mousse Cake, Mango Cake Recipes Mango Mousse Cake with a great looking chocolate Genoise. Ube Chiffon Cake is a soft, moist and fluffy cake that is frosted with whipped cream cheese icing and topped with some shredded coconut.
Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache instructions
- Using a hand beater, beat the egg whites in a bowl with the cream of tartar until soft peaks. Next, add the sugar (60 grams) and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside once done.
- In another bowl, combine the egg yolks and sugar (140 grams) Beat well till light and fluffy. Then, add the mango puree and oil, continue beating. Next, add the sour lime juice, edible colour, and essence as required. Add in the flour and mix well making sure there are no lumps.
- In the end, combine the egg whites mixture, with the batter. Fold it carefully. Once the batter is ready pour it in a 7-inch baking dish, lined with parchment paper only at the base (no greasing).
- Bake this in a preheated oven for 50 to 60 mins on the top & bottom mode at 170 degrees C. The cake should spring back when pressed in the center. Once done let it sit for an hour before removing it from the cake dish.
- Note steps.. Adding the yellow colour and mango essence to the batter is optional but I’the still recommend you do so to enhance the colour and flavor of this mango pulp cake.
- To make the mango pulp, it’s best to blend an overripe mango. The colour is darker and the flavor is sweeter with a looser texture.
Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache - Well, this Chocolate and Coffee Chiffon Cake recipe is the king of fluffy cakes! And what better way to finish it but with a Coffee Chocolate Ganache? If that wasn't tempting enough, this cake is topped with a Coffee Chocolate Ganache. It's is the perfect rich, strong ganache to balance the soft chiffon. Pour cream over milk chocolate chips in small bowl. Read Also Recipes