Easy Eggplant Namul recipes - Getting ready easy eggplant namul these prime secret recipes at home gives you extra freedom with your meals, you may alter sure recipes to fit your own necessities.e.g. in case you are on a diet you might need to use low-fat butter, or if you are watching your cholesterol intake you may want to add much less salt, the probabilities are infinite. Why not use the information you'll be able to receive and provide you with some of your individual secret recipes.
Gaji namul is a popular Korean summer side dish that is made with steamed eggplants. The traditional way of making this dish is to steam the eggplants and then tear them into small strips. Steamed Eggplant (Gaji Namul) is made by tossing the steamed eggplant in delicious Korean soy sauce seasoning.
You can have Easy Eggplant Namul using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Eggplant Namul
- Prepare 3 Eggplants (small).
- It's 1/2 clove Garlic (grated).
- You need 1/2 tsp Red chili pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 Umami seasoning (as desired).
- Prepare 1 dash Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash Pepper.
- It's 2 tsp Toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp Sesame oil.
- You need 2 tsp ● Salt (for rubbing).
From spicy Szechuan eggplant to a twice-cooked eggplant with mint, here are six delicious Asian recipes featuring varieties of Oriental eggplants. Gaji Namul (steamed and seasoned eggplant, Korean style) is a delectable banchan (Korean side dish) that also can be served as a salad or appetizer. This recipe brings out the best in eggplant. Summer is eggplant season, and Eggplant NaMul is a delicious, quick side dish that you can make for your meal.
Easy Eggplant Namul instructions
- Cut the eggplant into 5 mm thick diagonal slices. Follow the Steps 1-4 fromto prepare the eggplant, and drain it well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147048-technique-for-preparing-delicious-eggplant.
- Heat up some sesame oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the eggplant..
- Once the eggplant is cooked, transfer it to a heat-resistant bowl and mix it with the garlic, chili powder, umami seasoning, salt, and pepper..
- Sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds on top and it's ready..
- [Addendum] You can use sliced red chili peppers instead of chili powder if you'd prefer. In that case, stir-fry the red chili peppers with the eggplant..
- [Related Recipe] Eggplant & Zucchini Namul,..
- [Related Recipe] Veggie-Packed 8 Ingredient Bibimbap,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables.
Easy Eggplant Namul - If you can't eat spicy food, you can skip the spicy ingredients for this recipe..steamed eggplant/ Gaji Namul easy to make you need only steamed eggplant and sauce. Here is the delicious and simple Korean steamed eggplant/Gaji Namul goes well with a bowl of rice. (Gaji-Namul / Gaji-Muchim). Split steamed eggplants for easy to eat. Put into dressing in bowl and gently mix it all with your clean hand. Find tasty dishes like eggplant Parmesan, ratatouille, easy pastas, tacos, and more. Read Also Recipes