Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting recipes - Whether you browse chocolate chip cupcakes with chocolate ganache frosting recipes, purchase an e-book, a hardback ebook, or a web based subscription to a recipe site, you will discover that there are many assets on the web which is able to enable you to to learn prime secret recipes in the present day. One of the best ways to find online cooking guides on the internet is to make use of review websites, they will help you make a decision on which product you wish to buy while at the similar time offering you with detailed reviews.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- You need CUPCAKES.
- It's 1 3/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour.
- It's 3/4 tsp baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp salt.
- It's 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- It's 3 large eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup whole milk.
- It's 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- You need 1 recipe of the Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe is attached in direction step #8.
- You need GARNISH.
- You need 1/2 cup white sprinkles.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 14 cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating in after each egg. Combine vanilla with milk and alternate milk with flour mixture, stirring inust until combined.
- Fold in chocolate mini chips.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly with batter.
- Bake for about 13 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes on rack in pans then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below and garnish with white sprinkles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting - Read Also Recipes