Easy Garlic Chive Namul recipes - All your favourite eating places have their own top secret recipes on the menu which you will usually purchase and luxuriate in. easy garlic chive namul A few of these could even develop into your favorite dishes. What in case you could make these dishes in the consolation of your personal home for only a small fraction of the restaurant value?
You can cook Easy Garlic Chive Namul using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Garlic Chive Namul
- You need 1 bunch Garlic chives.
- You need 1/2 tsp Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash Pepper.
- You need 1 dash Flavor enhancer.
- It's 1 Toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tsp Sesame oil.
Easy Garlic Chive Namul instructions
- Boil water and add some salt (not included in the ingredients). Add the garlic chives slowly, starting with the root end, and boil. Once boiled, drain and gently wring out the water..
- Cut the chives into 3-4cm long pieces. If there is still some moisture, gently wring it out. Place into a bowl or plastic bag and mix with sesame oil..
- Add the soy sauce, salt, pepper, flavor enhancer (optional), and roasted sesame seeds to the oil coated chives..
- Don't rub everything together too strongly. Gently blend everything to create a plump and delicious namul!.
- If you have garlic sesame oil on hand, you can make namul very easily. Add 2 teaspoons ofand a small amount of black pepper..
- Please also try this - "Bibimbap with 8 Types of Veggies"...
- This namul flavor base is really handy -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/172093-just-sprinkle-and-mix-all-purpose-namul-flavor-base.
Easy Garlic Chive Namul - Read Also Recipes