Microwaved Spicy Namul (Like Ippudo's) recipes - microwaved spicy namul (like ippudo's) is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are considered full of cholesterol and egg yolks particularly should not at all be consumed. Whereas Medical specialists say that Saturated fats together with Trans fat raise more blood ldl cholesterol as compared to dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that reduce risk of 'Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
Sigeumchi namul is a simple Korean side dish (banchan) made with spinach. Namul is the general term that refers to a seasoned vegetable dish, and sigeumchi means spinach in Korean. Gochujang gives so much flavor and a little spicy kick!
You can cook Microwaved Spicy Namul (Like Ippudo's) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwaved Spicy Namul (Like Ippudo's)
- It's 1 bag Bean sprouts.
- It's 4 1/2~ grams Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1 tsp Doubanjiang.
- It's 1 tbsp Sesame oil.
- You need 1 Green onions or scallions.
- Prepare 1 White sesame seeds.
Try all these different options and let me know which one. Doraji namul is a traditional Korean side dish that is made with bellflower root. It has a simple taste but it is followed by a slightly bitter after taste. Because I still have kid like taste buds, I actually prefer that spicy doraji side dish more than doraji namul. 🙂 I will share that recipe some other time.
Microwaved Spicy Namul (Like Ippudo's) instructions
- Wash the bean sprouts and put in the silicone steamer. Microwave for 4 minutes. After the sprouts are cooked through, the moisture will have come out, so lightly use a paper towel to pat dry..
- While the sprouts are still warm, add the chicken soup stock granules and the spicy bean paste. Because this step is a little messy, it's alright to either in the steamer or transfer the sprouts to a bowl..
- Once the flavor has melded, add the sesame oil..
- Last, sprinkle the sprouts with the white sesame seeds. Mix in and chill the dish..
- Sprinkle the dish with green onion to taste..
- While this is delicious as a side dish on its own, I recommend topping on ramen!.
- I used these chicken soup stock granules from Topvalu (a Japanese store). Each package contains 4.5 g of soup granules, so you can use them for many things..
Microwaved Spicy Namul (Like Ippudo's) - Sigumchi Namul is a seasoned spinach salad that is commonly served as banchan (Korean side dish), and is a great accompaniment to rice and other main dishes. I realize that I have a proportionately high number of recipes with cauliflower, like Garlicky Cauliflower Medallions and Bibimbap. But you can feel good about a dish such as sigumchi namul, because spinach is one of the best plant-based foods you can eat. I don't like this at all. Beuseus namul (버섯 나물) is a typical Korean banchan, or side dish. Read Also Recipes