Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache recipes - Your whole favorite restaurants have their very own high secret recipes on the menu which you will often purchase and revel in. ray's' sopapillas & cinnamon chocolate ganache Some of these might even turn into your favourite dishes. What should you might make these dishes in the comfort of your own house for less than a small fraction of the restaurant value?
You can have Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache
- You need 2 can pillsbury cinnamon rolls.
- Prepare 1 cup sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp nutmeg.
- You need 1 pinch salt.
- Prepare Ganache.
- You need 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- You need 1 pinch red chili flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache instructions
- heat a small pot with about 2 cups of oil of your choice..
- mix cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg & salt into a bowl set aside..
- open your cinnamon rolls you'll need to roll out a bit to flatten or press with a glass to flatten a little. your going to cut into 4 pieces give a lil roll in your palm and fry in hot oil. It only takes about 30 seconds they will puffen up and be golden like a donut, drain well and put into cinnamon sugar mixture while still hot give a good toss cover completely..
- Ganache: place chocolates, cinnamon and redflakes into a bowl. Heat your cream to a quick simmer.pour over chocolates let sit for 1 minute before you whisk together..
- pour chocolate into a small serving dish and enjoy this cinnamon puffy goodness...
Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache - Read Also Recipes