2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul recipes - 2-minute microwave green pepper namul is a misunderstood meals and there are some others like -Eggs are thought-about filled with cholesterol and egg yolks particularly should not at all be consumed. Whereas Medical specialists say that Saturated fats together with Trans fats increase more blood cholesterol as in comparison with dietary cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that reduce danger of 'Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
You can have 2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul
- It's 4 Green bell peppers.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp ＊Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp ＊Sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp ＊Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp Roasted sesame seeds.
- It's 1 Red chili powder (optional).
2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul step by step
- Cut the green peppers in half, remove the seeds and slice into 5mm strips..
- In a heat-resistant bowl, microwave for 2 -2 1/2 minutes at 600W. Adjust the time for large-sized peppers..
- Mix together the ingredients marked ＊..
- While the peppers are still hot, mix the dressing and sesame seeds..
- It's done..
- They're also delicious with red chili powder..
2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul - Read Also Recipes