Chrysanthemum Leaf Namul (Korean-Style Salad) recipes - On this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working extra hours than they would like to. chrysanthemum leaf namul (korean-style salad) Add the every day commute and the odd after work drink onto the day by day schedule and you may see why prepared meals have become very talked-about.After a really busy day at the workplace it's so a lot easier to put a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it's to prepare a meal utilizing contemporary components. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it simply doesn't seem value it - all you need to do is kick back, watch TV and unwind.
You can have Chrysanthemum Leaf Namul (Korean-Style Salad) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chrysanthemum Leaf Namul (Korean-Style Salad)
- It's 1 bunch Chrysanthemum leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ground sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp Roasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp Sesame oil.
Chrysanthemum Leaf Namul (Korean-Style Salad) instructions
- Rinse the chrysanthemum leaves. Boil water in pot, add a pinch of salt (not listed), and parboil the chrysanthemum greens..
- Squeeze out excess water from the greens, chop into 3 to 4 cm lengths, then transfer to a dish..
- Add salt and ground roasted sesame seeds, then mix well. Add sesame oil, then toss evenly..
Chrysanthemum Leaf Namul (Korean-Style Salad) - Read Also Recipes