Turnip Namul-style Salad with Sesame Oil recipes - Having turnip namul-style salad with sesame oil at home permits you to have extra family time, you can too show off to your folks and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed eating a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly discover that it is possible for you to to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It's superb what number of cooking guides are available to you which will let you in on so many secrets and techniques.
You can cook Turnip Namul-style Salad with Sesame Oil using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turnip Namul-style Salad with Sesame Oil
- Prepare 1 Turnip.
- Prepare 1 Turnip greens.
- It's 4 stick Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Sesame oil.
- It's 1 pinch - (to taste) Natural salt.
- You need 1 Ground sesame seeds.
Turnip Namul-style Salad with Sesame Oil instructions
- Peel the turnip and cut in half. Then cut into 5mm thick. Parboil the turnip leaves, squeeze out the excess water, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Shred the imitation crab sticks..
- Sprinkle the turnips with salt (not listed) and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse off the salt from the turnips, and pat dry with kitchen paper (don't squeeze them)..
- Toss everything with the sesame oil. Add a pinch of salt and ground sesame seeds. Adjust the taste to your liking..
- If you like fresh turnips, please check this out. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153543-turnip-tuna-salad-with-mustard-flavor.
- If you can spend a bit more… it's delicious if you add spring cabbage. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149388-marinated-spring-cabbage-and-smoked-salmon.
Turnip Namul-style Salad with Sesame Oil - Read Also Recipes