Kale & Carrot ‘Namul’ recipes - Having kale & carrot ‘namul’ at house lets you have more household time, it's also possible to showcase to your pals and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will soon find that it is possible for you to to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's wonderful what number of cooking guides are available to you which will allow you to in on so many secrets.
Kale can also be eaten as a medicine. Kale is commonly used to prevent cancer and heart disease. It is also used for other.
You can cook Kale & Carrot ‘Namul’ using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kale & Carrot ‘Namul’
- You need 200 g Kale Leaves *OR Silverbeet Leaves.
- It's 1 Carrot.
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic *grated.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon Salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon Soy Sauce *optional.
Kale has the health advantages of a cruciferous vegetable in lowering cancer risk, and it's also an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K and a very good source of fibre, potassium, and calcium. Its leaves are long and frilly, with a tough centre stalk, and can vary in colour and texture (see varieties below). In a pinch, feel free to use vegetable or corn oil for peanut oil, powdered ginger for fresh, water for stock, etc. Kale works well in place of collard greens.
Kale & Carrot ‘Namul’ instructions
- Remove thick hard stems from Kale OR Silverbeet. Cut the leaves about 7 to 8mm width. If Silverbeet, roughly cut as they are soft..
- Boil a kettle of water. Place the leaves in a colander or a large strainer, and pour the boiled hot water carefully over the leaves evenly. This will reduce the volume of the leaves and remove the unpleasant smell as the hot water cooks the leaves..
- Pour cold water over to stop cooking further, drain and squeeze to remove excess water..
- Place the leaves and other ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Soy Sauce is optional for a hint of Japanese flavour..
- Smoked salmon pieces mixed with this kale salad topped on the freshly cooked rice.
Kale & Carrot ‘Namul’ - Discover when kale is in season, plus how to select, store, prepare and cook it. Kale is a popular vegetable and a member of the cabbage family. It is a cruciferous vegetable like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, collard greens and Brussels sprouts. Kale is a nutrient-dense food, as it's low in calories and high in many important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Kale is a member of the cabbage family and has a cabbagelike flavor. Read Also Recipes