Easy Eggplant Namul in a Silicone Steamer recipes - easy eggplant namul in a silicone steamerunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. You have to understand that being high in fats doesn't essentially mean that it is fattening. Body fat is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so do not go overboard however use a tablespoon (just 90 energy). It makes so many healthy consuming recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent to add to healthy meals recipes.
I've been running Korean cooking class and food tour company in Seoul, Korea for. Gaji Namul (steamed and seasoned eggplant, Korean style) is a delectable banchan (Korean side dish) that also can be served as a salad or appetizer. This recipe brings out the best in eggplant.
You can cook Easy Eggplant Namul in a Silicone Steamer using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Eggplant Namul in a Silicone Steamer
- You need 1 Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- It's 1 tbsp Sesame oil.
- You need For the sauce:.
- Prepare 1 dash less than 2 teaspoons Soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 tsp Grated garlic.
- You need 2 tsp Ground sesame seeds.
The eggplants are just lightly steamed so you can really enjoy their taste without an overly mushy texture. Steamed Eggplant (Gaji Namul) is made by tossing the steamed eggplant in delicious Korean soy sauce seasoning. It is healthy and simple to make. Steamed Eggplant or Gaji Namul is not a dish when I liked when I was a kid.
Easy Eggplant Namul in a Silicone Steamer instructions
- Cut the eggplants in half crosswise, then cut each half into 8 thin slices. Soak in water for a while..
- Drain and dry the eggplant slices. Put in a microwave steaming container, drizzle with sesame oil and mix lightly. Microwave (at 600 W) for 3 to 3.5 minutes..
- When the eggplants have softened and wilted, they're done. Transfer to another bowl (discard the leftover water in the steamer)..
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl, drizzle on the eggplants and it's done!.
Easy Eggplant Namul in a Silicone Steamer - It's because I was very sensitive to the texture of foods when I was little. Gaji namul is a simple yet delicious, everyday banchan (Korean side dish), which is traditionally eaten with other side dishes and rice. In a pot with, bring some water to boil, then place a steaming tray or basket in the pot. From The Brand Name: Silicone Zone. Summer is eggplant season, and Eggplant NaMul is a delicious, quick side dish that you can make for your meal. Read Also Recipes