Spinach with Nori Seaweed and Tiny Sardines (Namul) recipes - The truth is it's possible to arrange spinach with nori seaweed and tiny sardines (namul) constituted of contemporary components in a short time. Salad is a primary example. All you want is a few contemporary ingredients, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in five minutes. There are many salad dressings round which might enhance a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that inexperienced stuff does would not do a lot for you.One other fast meal is stir fry. It's doable to buy fresh stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
Budget-friendly, quick to make, and delicious, these Korean side dishes called Namul are the winners of meal prep in Japan. This recipe for sesame seasoned spinach is a light Korean side dish that can also be used in other main dishes such as chap chae, kimbap, and bibimbap. Appetizers and side dishes play a key role in Korean cuisine, and sigumchi namul (seasoned spinach) has everything you need to make a.
You can cook Spinach with Nori Seaweed and Tiny Sardines (Namul) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach with Nori Seaweed and Tiny Sardines (Namul)
- You need 1 bunch Spinach.
- It's 1 sheet Toasted nori seaweed.
- You need 50 grams Chirimen jako or shirasu.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- You need 1 tbsp Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 White sesame seeds.
Garlic, green onion, sesame oil, sesame seeds, shredded red pepper, soy sauce, spinach. Sigeumchi namul is a simple Korean side dish (banchan) made with spinach. Namul dishes use very gentle seasoning, trying to appreciate the main ingredient's natural flavor. Great recipe for Cucumber and Korean Nori Seaweed Namul.
Spinach with Nori Seaweed and Tiny Sardines (Namul) instructions
- Blanch the spinach, rinse under cold water, drain, and cut into 3 - 4 cm lengths..
- Tear the toasted nori seaweed into small pieces..
- Combine the ingredients from Steps 1 and 2 with the shirasu or chirimen jako, mentsuyu and sesame oil in a bowl, and mix..
- Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle toasted white sesame seeds on top, and serve..
Spinach with Nori Seaweed and Tiny Sardines (Namul) - I was given a lot of Korean nori seaweed as a souvenir. Nori is low in calories and rich in nutrition, including vitamin K, DHA and iodine. But nori, like any food, isn't good for your health when consumed in excess. While is it commonly found in seafood products, such as salmon, mackerel, tuna and sardines, seaweed is a vegetarian source of DHA. Sigeumchi namul is a classic Korean banchan of blanched spinach marinated in a garlic- and sesame-scented dressing. Read Also Recipes