Bean Sprout Namul in a Microwave Steaming Container recipes - bean sprout namul in a microwave steaming containerunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious but super-fattening. You need to understand that being excessive in fat doesn't essentially mean that it's fattening. Body fats is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome eating recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great so as to add to healthy food recipes.
Here is how you cook that. Wash the brussels sprouts in a colander under cold running water. Even if your brussels sprouts are pre-washed, wash them anyway since washing adds the correct amount of water to prevent brussels sprouts rom wilting in the microwave.
You can have Bean Sprout Namul in a Microwave Steaming Container using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bean Sprout Namul in a Microwave Steaming Container
- You need 1 bag Bean sprouts.
- It's 1/2 clove Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 tsp A: Ground sesame and sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp A: Soy sauce and rice vinegar.
- It's 1 dash A: Salt.
- You need 2 stalks A: Japanese leek, minced.
- You need 1 Chili pepper powder (for those who like spice).
Put brussels sprouts in a microwave-safe dish and cover. The water will die down when you add the bean sprouts, so let it return to a boil first. Be sure to rinse the bean sprouts with filtered water first. Take the soybean sprouts out of the package and put them in large bowl with water.
Bean Sprout Namul in a Microwave Steaming Container step by step
- Rinse the bean sprouts and remove the stringy roots. Place them in a steaming container, mix in the garlic, then microwave for 4 minutes at 600 W..
- Steam for 3 minutes, discard excess liquid, then add the A ingredients. Let sit for 10 minutes to absorb the flavors, mixing from time to time..
Bean Sprout Namul in a Microwave Steaming Container - Rinse and drain a couple of times to clean thoroughly. Pick out some brownish rotten beans. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Homemade Kimchi in Switzerland! Put the Soybean sprouts in plastic or zip-lock containers and refrigerate. Read Also Recipes