Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache recipes - That is an understandable approach to consuming a night chocolate macaroons with chocolate ganache, especially if you happen to reside alone or with your companion. I assume most individuals balance their eating habits between ready meals and cooking form scratch, but what if you happen to begin to eat too many prepared meals? Is that going to be helpful to your long term well being?The main reasons folks are likely to eat prepared meals is to economize and to save lots of time, however what if those issues could possibly be achieved and, if you're a non cook, you could learn a brand new ability at the time same? Would that make you're feeling extra like preparing your individual meals?
You can cook Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache
- It's For Macarons Shells: 1 cup Almond flour.
- You need 1 Cup Caster Sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoon Cocoa Sugar.
- You need 2 large egg whites ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon sugar.
- You need For Chocolate Ganache Filling: 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate.
- You need 3 tablespoons heavy cream 2 tablespoons Nutella.
Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache step by step
- In a medium bowl, sift together almond flour, caster sugar and cocoa powder twice. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl with whisk attachment, beat the egg whites on medium speed until foamy. Add cream of tartar and continue to beat. Slowly add sugar one tablespoon at a time. Increase the speed to medium high and beat until hard peaks form..
- Sift the almond flour mixture over the whipped egg whites. Gently fold the mixture running the spatula clockwise from the bottom, up around the sides and cut the batter in half. The batter will look very thick at first, but it will get thinner as you fold. Every so often test the batter to see if it reached the right consistency..
- Transfer the batter into a pastry bag with a round tip. Pipe out rounds an inch apart on two baking sheets..
- Let the macarons rest and dry for 15-30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 150°C. Bake the macarons for 18-20 minutes. To check the doneness, remove one macaron. If the bottom does not stick, they are done. Transfer to wire rack to cool for 15 minutes, and then remove from the baking sheets..
- While macarons are cooling, prepare the ganache filling. Heat the heavy cream in the microwave for a minute. In a medium bowl, put the chocolate chips and pour hot cream over the chocolate. Let it stand for a minute or two and then stir until smooth. Stir in Nutella cool it in the fridge to thicken..
- Transfer the ganache filling into a pastry bag and fill in between the macarons.
Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache - Read Also Recipes