Phirni Falooda Trifle recipes - phirni falooda triflespread on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious but super-fattening. You want to perceive that being high in fats does not necessarily mean that it's fattening. Body fats is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (just 90 energy). It makes so many wholesome eating recipes as it tastes good and may be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great so as to add to healthy food recipes.
A Perfect Summer Treat for all Mango Lovers with a twist of rich & creamy Phirni along with Falooda. See more ideas about Falooda, Falooda recipe, Desserts. It's hot hot hot, so let's make ice-cold Falooda (ဖာလူဒါ)!
You can have Phirni Falooda Trifle using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Phirni Falooda Trifle
- It's For phirni.
- You need 1/2 cup broken rice (soaked in water for about half an hour).
- It's 500 gm Milk.
- You need 1 cup sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp cardamom powder.
- It's 1 tbsp ghee.
- It's For Falooda.
- Prepare 4 tbsp cornflour.
- It's 1 pinch red and green food colour.
- You need 1/2 cup powder sugar.
See more ideas about falooda, falooda recipe, indian desserts. Phirni falooda is an awesome combination of phirni dessert with the falooda ingredients. Phirni falooda is an awesome combination of phirni dessert with the falooda ingredients. The fusion of two yummy results a superb dessert.
Phirni Falooda Trifle step by step
- Take a vessel add milk in it and boil it.Now rinse our rice and crushed in to fine coarse powder in a grinder jar..
- Now add this powder in to the milk and cook it till it becomes thick.Now take one pan add ghee, 1/2 cup sugar and melt it, till it's colour get brown,at this time off the flame and add little water and stirr it continuously then pour this caramel sugar in to the phirni along with cardamom powder and cook it for another 2 minutes.Let it cool and keep it in a refrigerator for another 2 hours..
- Now for falooda take corn flour in a bowl,add powder sugar in it and add water to make a thin consistency and mix it properly now divide this in to two parts and add red and green food colour in two mixtures..
- In the mean time take one big vessel with ice water.Keep it aside.Now take pan add red colour mixture in to it and cook it till becomes translucent.Now at this time with the help of faluda maker make all the falooda directly dropping in to the chilled water.Like this green coloured falooda will be cooked.Keep these faloodas in to the refrigerator for another 30 minutes to set..
- Now take one glass make a first layer of phirni then red falooda then again phirni carefully then green colour falooda then phirni and on the top add some tuti fruitis.Our yummy Phirni falooda Trifle is ready to serve..
Phirni Falooda Trifle - Here the falooda sevs are served over the bed of phirni. royal falooda recipe, how to make homemade falooda with step by step photo/video. rich indian street food dessert recipe made with rose milk & dry fruits. In a container mix adding milk, cardamom powder, falooda sev, tukmaria. Falooda doesn't need any introduction to many. It's a cold drink/dessert popular in India, Pakistan, Singapore, Malaysia and parts of the Middle East. Served either just as a drink or as an ice cream. Read Also Recipes