Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns recipes - Preparing ooey-gooey cinnamon buns these top secret recipes at residence offers you extra freedom along with your meals, you can alter sure recipes to fit your own necessities.e.g. if you are on a weight loss program you may need to use low-fat butter, or in case you are watching your ldl cholesterol consumption you could want to add much less salt, the possibilities are endless. Why not use the knowledge you can receive and give you some of your own secret recipes.
This Cinnamon buns are pretty close to the stuff you get at Cinnabon or Disneyland. The insides are sticky and gooey. The brown sugar and cinnamon fill in.
You can cook Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns
- Prepare Dough.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon white sugar.
- It's 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast.
- It's 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C).
- Prepare 1/2 cup milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup white sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt.
- Prepare 2 large eggs, beaten.
- You need 4 cups all-purpose flour.
- Prepare Topping & Filling.
- You need 3/4 cup butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- It's 1 cup chopped pecans, divided.
- It's 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup melted butter.
I used to make cinnamon rolls and stick buns professionally. Here is how we rolled tight buns. Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns recipe: These buns are so delicious hot and gooey from the oven! Starting at long side, tightly roll up, pinching seam to seal.
Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns instructions
- In a small bowl, dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar and yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes. Warm the milk in a small saucepan until it bubbles, then remove from heat. Mix in 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup butter and salt; stir until melted. Let cool until lukewarm..
- In a large bowl, combine the yeast mixture, milk mixture, eggs and 1 1/2 cup flour; stir well to combine. Stir in the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. When the dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes..
- Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 hour..
- While dough is rising, melt 3/4 cup butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in 3/4 cup brown sugar, whisking until smooth. Pour into greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle bottom of pan with 1/2 cup pecans; set aside. Melt remaining butter; set aside. Combine remaining 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup pecans, and cinnamon; set aside..
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, roll into an 18x14 inch rectangle. Brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter, leaving 1/2 inch border uncovered; sprinkle with brown sugar cinnamon mixture. Starting at long side, tightly roll up, pinching seam to seal. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons butter. With serrated knife, cut into 15 pieces; place cut side down, in prepared pan..
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour or until doubled in volume. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool in pan for 3 minutes, then invert onto serving platter. Scrape remaining filling from the pan onto the rolls..
Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns - Ooey gooey Cinnamon Buns with strong flavors of cinnamon and vanilla. Topped with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting. This recipe is going to change your life! These ooey-gooey rolls topped with creamy cream cheese frosting are over the top! You see I seriously have a thing for them. Read Also Recipes