Cinnamon buns recipes - cinnamon buns is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are considered full of cholesterol and egg yolks especially must not at all be consumed. Whereas Medical specialists say that Saturated fats together with Trans fat raise extra blood ldl cholesterol as in comparison with dietary cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that cut back risk of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
One of Sweden's most popular baking recipes and always popular on my blog! Very easy to make- sweet bread dough filled with buttery. Kanelbullar or cinnamon buns are a classic at Swedish coffee parties.
You can have Cinnamon buns using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon buns
- It's 3 1/2 cups maida.
- You need 1 cup melted butter.
- You need 90 gms granular sugar.
- It's 2 tsp instant dry yeast.
- It's 1 cup milk.
- You need 1/4 cup curd+1 pinch baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp salt.
- It's 1 tbsp finely chopped orange peels/zest.
- It's For the cinnamon sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 11/2 tbsp cinnamon powder.
- You need For the cream cheese frosting.
- You need 125 gms cream cheese.
- Prepare 50gms salted butter.
- Prepare 300 gms icing sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/2 cup whipped cream.
If you are invited to someone's home for coffee, you always get a cinnamon bun, a cookie or a piece of cake with it. These cinnamon buns are THE BEST EVER!!! I loved them so much, just a tip: the longer you let them rise. See more ideas about Cinnamon buns, Recipes, Food.
Cinnamon buns step by step
- Warm the milk & add yeast to it & let it rest for 5-8 minutes..
- Take maida in a big bowl or plate, then add curd +1 pinch baking soda, finely chopped orange peels, salt, melted butter & granular sugar..
- Now add the activated yeast mix to this & bring the mixture together into a dough ball..
- Transfer the dough on a kitchen counter & knead it well for 12-15 minutes or until smooth..
- Now transfer the dough into an oiled container, cover it with cling wrap & let it rest for 2-3 hours in a warm place or until double in size..
- Once the dough proofs, punch down the excess air after 2-3 hours & bring the dough onto a clean kitchen counter..
- Roll the dough into a rectangle shape keep the thickness around 1cm..
- Now sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the rolled out dough evenly and then carefully roll it into a log..
- Now cut the log into equal pieces using a thread or a sharp knife & place the rolls in a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Cover the rolls & again let them rest for another hour or till they double in size..
- Now preheat the oven to 200°c, brush the rolls with some milk & bake them in a preheated oven over 200°c for 20-25 minutes or until you get a golden top..
- Once baked remove the rolls from the tin & place them on wire rack, immediately spread the cream cheese frosting over them & serve..
- For the cream cheese frosting take cream cheese & butter in a mixing bowl, beat it using an electric beater until light & fluffy, then slowly add icing sugar in 2 batches and lemon zest. Beat the frosting for another 2-5 minutes till everything is combined well & the frosting turns light & fluffy. Lastl6 fold in whipped cream & refrigerate the frosting for 2 hours before use..
Cinnamon buns - If you love gooey cinnamon buns, here's the secret ingredient. Everyone raves about these homemade yeast rolls. This traditional Swedish kanelbullar (cinnamon buns) recipe is made with a perfectly soft and chewy cardamom dough, a buttery cinnamon-sugar filling, and twisted into cute little knots. Cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon roll bites…. these are a few of my favorite things. A few of my favorite things that I rarely ever make, because I know all too well what happens when they're in. Read Also Recipes