No Cheese Mango Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache & Strawberries recipes - Your whole favourite restaurants have their own top secret recipes on the menu which you'll typically buy and enjoy. no cheese mango cheesecake with chocolate ganache & strawberries A few of these may even turn into your favourite dishes. What if you might make these dishes in the consolation of your individual residence for under a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
I already had that canned mango in the pantry screaming to be used. So I did, and this mango cheesecake came out great! When I photograph beautiful cakes like this, it sometimes makes me wish I wasn't the Queen of Brown Food.
You can cook No Cheese Mango Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache & Strawberries using 8 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Cheese Mango Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache & Strawberries
- You need 1 Can/300 ml Condensed milk (sweetened).
- You need 1.5 Cups Greek yogurt (5% milk fat) OR Hung Curd.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup/125 ml Mango Pulp (canned).
- Prepare ——————————.
- It's For the Chocolate Ganache:.
- It's 100 Ml Whipping Cream.
- It's 75 Grams Nutella.
- Prepare 50 Grams Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips.
This No Bake Mango Cheesecake is a classic example of what started out as a cruisy week ending up in I followed the Mango Cheese cake to the letter, but. No Bake Mango Cheesecake - the most beautiful and unbelievably delicious mango cheesecake. All you need is some simple ingredients: mango juice, ladyfingers, cream cheese, sugar, whipped cream, mango and gelatin. Perfect for a holiday party or a special occasion such as birthday and Mother's Day!
No Cheese Mango Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache & Strawberries instructions
- (A) To make the Cake:.
- Combine the Condensed Milk, Greek Yogurt and Mango Pulp in a medium bowl. Whisk well with the help of a balloon whisk..
- Pour the mixture into in a greased 7 inches nonstick Springform Cake Pan with a removable bottom..
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil. *This is very important. If you do not cover it, water will seep-in the cake altering the taste & texture..
- Note: You may wrap the pan with foil as well so that the batter doesn’t leak..
- Add water into the Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker/Regular Pot/Steamer, whatever you are using..
- Place a trivet/wire rack in the bottom..
- Place the Springform Cake Pan, on top of the trivet/wire rack..
- Secure the lid. Steam for 30 minutes on high. Release the pressure after 20 minutes..
- Take out the cheesecake gently. Let it cool down completely..
- Chill in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours..
- (B) To make the Chocolate Ganache:.
- Place the Nutella & the Chocolate Chips in a medium bowl. Heat the cream until bubbly..
- Pour it immediately on top of the Nutella & the Chocolate Chips. Let it sit for about 5 minutes. Mix gently. Our Ganache is ready for icing..
- Using a tablespoon, smear the Ganache on top of the cake in a circular motion with some extra on the edges to drip slightly..
- Decorate with Strawberries & Chocolate Wafer Rolls..
No Cheese Mango Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache & Strawberries - Reviews for: Photos of Ghirardelli Layered Chocolate Cheesecake With Ganache Glaze. Beat the cream cheese until smooth then gently fold in the melted white chocolate and the whipped cream until blended. Beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until it's smooth. Add vanilla and salt and mix. Use the edges of the baking paper to lift brownie cheesecake from the pan and transfer on the plate. Read Also Recipes