Cinnamon buns recipes - cinnamon buns is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are considered stuffed with cholesterol and egg yolks particularly must under no circumstances be consumed. Whereas Medical specialists say that Saturated fats along with Trans fats increase extra blood ldl cholesterol as compared to dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that reduce risk of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
One of Sweden's most popular baking recipes and always popular on my blog! Very easy to make- sweet bread dough filled with buttery. Kanelbullar or cinnamon buns are a classic at Swedish coffee parties.
You can cook Cinnamon buns using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon buns
- Prepare Dough.
- You need 1 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/450 degrees C).
- Prepare 2 egg room temperature.
- It's 1/3 cup melted margarine.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup bread flour.
- It's 1 tsp salt.
- You need 1/2 cup white sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast.
- It's Filling.
- Prepare 1 cup brown sugar, packed.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup butter, softened.
- Prepare Topping.
- It's 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened.
- It's 1/4 cup butter, softened.
- It's 1 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/9 tsp salt.
If you are invited to someone's home for coffee, you always get a cinnamon bun, a cookie or a piece of cake with it. These cinnamon buns are THE BEST EVER!!! I loved them so much, just a tip: the longer you let them rise. See more ideas about Cinnamon buns, Recipes, Food.
Cinnamon buns instructions
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start..
- After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Roll dough into a 16x21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400°F (200 degrees C)..
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving..
Cinnamon buns - If you love gooey cinnamon buns, here's the secret ingredient. Everyone raves about these homemade yeast rolls. This traditional Swedish kanelbullar (cinnamon buns) recipe is made with a perfectly soft and chewy cardamom dough, a buttery cinnamon-sugar filling, and twisted into cute little knots. Cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon roll bites…. these are a few of my favorite things. A few of my favorite things that I rarely ever make, because I know all too well what happens when they're in. Read Also Recipes