Cinnamon Buns #mystaplefoodrecipecontest recipes - In this busy world of ours many individuals find themselves working more hours than they want to. cinnamon buns #mystaplefoodrecipecontest Add the each day commute and the odd after work drink onto the daily schedule and you may see why ready meals have become very fashionable.After a very busy day on the office it's so much easier to place a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it is to prepare a meal using recent ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it simply doesn't seem worth it - all you need to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
Make a well in the center of the flour and stir in the yeast mixture with. Flour, sugar, butter, eggs, salt, cinnamon, etc. What makes this cinnamon roll recipe stand out among the rest is that there is both vanilla extract and cinnamon in the cinnamon roll dough.
You can have Cinnamon Buns #mystaplefoodrecipecontest using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Buns #mystaplefoodrecipecontest
- It's 5 cups all purpose flour.
- You need Warm water.
- It's 1 tsp yeast.
- You need 200 g sugar.
- It's 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 125 g butter/ margarine.
- It's Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 egg.
These two additions takes these cinnamon rolls from good, to wow those are great! Brush the melted butter over the dough and sprinkle evenly with brown sugar and cinnamon. Gently rub the cinnamon mixture into the butter. Beginning at one long side, roll up dough tightly like a jelly-roll; then gently pinch the seam down to seal.
Cinnamon Buns #mystaplefoodrecipecontest instructions
- In a clean bowl sift the flour, sugar, salt and yeast..
- Add the butter and fold in the flour. Mix well until it's incorporated into the flour..
- Add the warm water bit by bit and knead until your hands are clean. Leave it in a warm place for about 30 minutes to rise..
- Once it has doubled in size, roll it out into a big round shape and generously spread the cinnamon on the dough..
- Roll the dough into one long dough..
- Cut it into pieces like this 👇.
- Apply egg wash on your pieces and put them in a warm place to rise till they double in size..
- Bake them in the oven for 15-20 minutes..
Cinnamon Buns #mystaplefoodrecipecontest - Sweet, sticky and so moreish the recipe for these Cinnamon Buns may be worth doubling or even tripling! (yes, they are THAT good). Put the milk and eggs into the bowl of a food mixer then add the flour. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls. The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days. Not only does this break up the work, but I think the flavor from a slow-risen dough tastes better. Read Also Recipes