Spiral Cinnamon Sugar Buns recipes - This is an comprehensible approach to eating a night spiral cinnamon sugar buns, especially when you reside alone or together with your associate. I assume most individuals steadiness their consuming habits between ready meals and cooking form scratch, however what should you begin to eat too many ready meals? Is that going to be beneficial on your long run health?The primary causes folks are inclined to eat prepared meals is to save cash and to save lots of time, but what if those issues may very well be achieved and, if you're a non cook, you may study a new skill at the time identical? Would that make you feel more like making ready your own meals?
Brown sugar: personally, I love using dark brown sugar for more robust molasses sweet flavor in those cinnamon swirls, but light brown sugar will work! First attempt making cinnamon buns, used this recipe and all-purpose flour. They're sitting and cooling on the counter now, the house smells amazing!
You can have Spiral Cinnamon Sugar Buns using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spiral Cinnamon Sugar Buns
- Prepare For the dough.
- Prepare 400 grams Bread (strong) flour.
- It's 2 tsp Dry yeast.
- You need 5 tbsp Sugar.
- You need 60 grams Butter (cut into 5 g cubes).
- Prepare 270 ml Milk (combined with the egg).
- Prepare 1 Egg.
- You need 1 tsp Salt.
- Prepare For the cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare 80 grams Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp Cinnamon powder.
Spirals Cinnamon has plenty of amazing new flavours, like their cardamom bun and honey and fennel bun. I used to make cinnamon rolls and stick buns professionally. Here is how we rolled tight buns. Apply butter evenly, then sugar/cinnamon mixture.
Spiral Cinnamon Sugar Buns step by step
- Let the bread maker knead the dough until the 1st rising..
- Remove the dough from the bread maker, deflate, and shape into a ball. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- The dough will be sticky, so dust with flour. Roll out to a 30 cm diameter circle..
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar into a bag, shake, and sprinkle on the dough. Leave one side of the dough empty for the edge of the roll..
- Brush the uncoated edge of the dough with beaten egg (not listed), and roll the dough into a tube. Slice using kitchen twine by wrapping it around the dough and tug tightly to cut..
- Cut the dough into 2 cm thick slices, and place the slices on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Lightly cover with plastic wrap and leave in a warm room for the 2nd rising..
- When the 2nd rising is complete, brush the rolls with a beaten egg (not listed)..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes in preheated 200°C oven. The baking time will vary depending on the oven, so adjust accordingly..
- The dough may be a little soft, so dust generously with flour when forming it..
Spiral Cinnamon Sugar Buns - Holding the rolling pin, gently roll over the sugar/cinnamon mixture. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. Don't be shy, really go for it. The Swedes know how to live - their cinnamon buns are a prime example. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather. Read Also Recipes