Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns recipes - chocolate raisin chelsea buns are thought of to be stuffed with fat and sugar, people say that such an amazing style would certainly be unhealthy for well being. The fact nonetheless is that dark goodies contain flavanols and antioxidants which have blood-thinning effect benefiting cardiovascular health. Darkish candies also reduce stress hormones (cortisol) however sure keep a count on calories (235 for 1.four ounces).So go and get them concerned in your wholesome eating recipes, cook dinner healthy meals recipes and profit from these health meals recipes.
I've never had a Chelsea bun before but compared to a "sticky" bun these were airy buttery and lightly sweet. Chelsea Buns are your festive, colorful cinnamon rolls with all the delightful add-ons like raisins, pecans and cherries. Today, we are starting the #breadseries this September with these Chelsea Buns.
You can have Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns
- Prepare 1.75 Cup plain flour.
- It's 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Prepare 40 grams butter.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon dry yeast.
- It's 200 ml warm milk.
- Prepare 75 grams dark chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 50 grams raisins.
- It's 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey.
These gems are a sweet, festive take on regular cinnamon rolls. · Chelsea buns (custard and raisin brioche buns), by Cloudy Kitchen. Fluffy brioche filled with a vanilla custard and raisins. An amazing riff on the traditional Triple Chocolate and Ginger Chelsea Buns. Looking for a sweet treat for your lunchbox?
Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns instructions
- Sprinkle dry yeast over warm milk and leave it aside for 5 minutes.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon powder in a bowl. Rub in 25 grams of butter then stir in the yeast mixture and make the dough. Knead the dough for 5 to 8 minutes until smooth and elastic. Cover the bowl and keep it in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size..
- Turn out the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead the dough lightly before rolling out to a rectangle. Melt the remaining butter and brush it over. Spread on top chopped chocolate and raisins evenly. Roll up tightly starting at the long edge. Cut into 12 equal slices..
- Place the cut slices on a greased baking tray. Cover and leave it aside for 30 minutes or until doubled in size..
- Bake in preheated oven at 190 degree for 30 minutes. Brush it with maple syrup while it is still hot..
- Let it cool for 10 minutes and turn it out on a wire rack then leave it to cool. Separate the burns and serve warm..
Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns - Give this delicious Chelsea Bun recipe a go! Chelsea buns are great at any time of day, but they really shine as a mid-morning snack. The sweetness will easily get you to lunch, but they're not too heavy. Traditionally these rolls are made with currants, but if you don't have any of those, raisins work perfectly well. This classic, easy Chelsea bun recipe is the perfect sweet bake to enjoy with your afternoon cup of tea. Read Also Recipes