Baked Oatmeal Buns recipes - Whichever you choose, whether or not you like restaurant fashion meals, baked oatmeal buns Chinese meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and more, you'll be able to assure that you will discover a cooking recipe guide on the internet that will can help you make the dishes you want. With the helpful guides out there on the web you could find recipe ingredients at a look and purchase them out of your native grocery retailer for discount costs.
Unlike your standard hot cross buns, this baked oatmeal is not only vegan and gluten free, but also nourishing and easy to make! It has all your favourite hot cross bun elements-the raisins, signature spices and even the iconic cross to top it all off. Great for brunch (especially for families, or to serve more than one) and also makes for a beautiful dish to display on the table.
You can cook Baked Oatmeal Buns using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Oatmeal Buns
- You need 1 1/2 cup Flat Oatmeal.
- Prepare 3/4 cup apple sauce or pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup fat free milk.
- You need 1/4 cup water.
- You need 3/4 tsp vanilla extract.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- It's 5 each Splenda to taste I used 5 packets.
- You need 1 pinch salt.
- It's 1 tbsp honey nut cream cheese (or any flavor of choice).
- It's cooking spray.
This soft and chewy Cinnamon Roll Vegan Baked Oatmeal tastes like the sweet sticky buns you know and love! Powdered Sugar- Combine powdered sugar with cinnamon and slowly add water or milk, until a smooth glaze remains. Drizzle over the tops of the baked oatmeal. Coconut Butter- Room temperature and smooth coconut butter drizzled over the top.; Protein Frosting- Combine vanilla or cinnamon bun protein powder with water and mix until a thick 'frosting' remains.
Baked Oatmeal Buns instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray olive oil cooking spray in the muffin/ cupcake pans.
- Combine all ingredients leaving out the cream cheese.
- Place half into a muffin pan (makes 3).
- Place 1 tablespoons full of cream cheese (or butter if you'd like) evenly(5ml) in the center of oatmeal bases..
- Place the remaining half of oatmeal ingredients on top of cream cheese (like sandwiching together or like in between 2 layers of a cake).
- Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes or to where the oatmeal starts to firm up..
- Turn oven to broil for 3 minutes to brown the top, then remove from oven..
- Use the remainder of cream cheese to top the baked oatmeal. Let cool for 5 mins..
- As decried with applesauce makes 3 servings at the lowest calorie options avalibility makes one Boatmeal 245 calories..
Baked Oatmeal Buns - This apple cinnamon oatmeal is a serious favorite for chilly mornings. It has all the flavors of an apple pie baked right into the oatmeal. Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Tools Used To Make This Cinnamon Rolls Baked Oatmeal. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here. Read Also Recipes