Captain Morgan Apple Pie with Cinnamon Bun Top recipes - Getting ready captain morgan apple pie with cinnamon bun top these top secret recipes at home offers you more freedom along with your meals, you can alter certain recipes to suit your own requirements.e.g. in case you are on a diet chances are you'll need to use low-fat butter, or if you are watching your cholesterol consumption chances are you'll want to add less salt, the chances are infinite. Why not use the knowledge you'll be able to obtain and come up with some of your own secret recipes.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Captain Morgan Apple Pie with Cinnamon Bun Top. Here is how you achieve that.
You can cook Captain Morgan Apple Pie with Cinnamon Bun Top using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Captain Morgan Apple Pie with Cinnamon Bun Top
- You need 1 can cinnamon buns.
- It's 1 pie crust.
- It's 1/4 stick salted butter.
- Prepare 8 green apples.
- It's 2 oz captain morgan.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup cornstarch slurry.
Ingredients of Captain Morgan Apple Pie with Cinnamon Bun Top. Peel and thinly slice the apples. Transfer to the dough-lined pie plate;. Bring the milk to a low boil over med-high heat.
Captain Morgan Apple Pie with Cinnamon Bun Top instructions
- Peeland dice apples to desired thickness.
- Heat butter in a pan and start sweating apples.
- Once they are hot add captain Morgan rum and set it a blaze!.
- Now add cinnamon nutmeg ginger and Brown sugar.
- When it starts to look soupy add the corn starch slurry. But only add it little by little until you reach the perfect consistency.
- Pour that hot mess into the pie crust.
- Unravel the cinnamon buns and start weaving them back and forth and under and over. !! You will have to cut them in half or in thirds if they are the jumbo ones!!.
- Follow the cooking instructions on the cinnamon buns to bake . when it's done use the icing provided with the buns.
- !!!!DON'T FORGET THE ICE CREAM DUMMY!!!!.
Captain Morgan Apple Pie with Cinnamon Bun Top - Stir in the oats, apples, raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves. Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Chips instructions. Line a baking tray with a wire rack over it. Cut the tortillas into chip sized pieces (or use cookie cutters to cut out fun shapes) and lay them out on the wire rack. Brush the melted butter over them lightly and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar. Read Also Recipes