Dates and dark chocolate ganache modaks recipes - Your entire favourite eating places have their own high secret recipes on the menu which you will usually buy and luxuriate in. dates and dark chocolate ganache modaks Some of these may even grow to be your favorite dishes. What in the event you may make these dishes in the comfort of your personal home for less than a small fraction of the restaurant price?
Dates Modak, Dates Mothagam, Khajoor modak recipe,Khajur modak,khajoor recipes,Vinayaka Chaturthi recipes, Vinayagar chaturthi recipes,Easy It's very delicious and yummy Indian Dish made up of Chocolate, Whipped Cream, and Chocolate Ganache. Perfect Chocolate Ganache + how to glaze a cake! Ratios for making dark, milk and white chocolate.
You can cook Dates and dark chocolate ganache modaks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dates and dark chocolate ganache modaks
- It's 500 gms seedless dates.
- It's 1 tsp ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup almonds.
- It's 1/4 cup pistachios.
- It's 1/4 cup cashews.
- Prepare 1/4 cup walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp cardamom powder.
- You need 1/4 cup dark chocolate.
- Prepare 2 tbsp cream.
This Chocolate Ganache is so easy to prepare with only two ingredients - chocolate and heavy whipping cream! It's such a simple and delectable dessert topping! You can use dark chocolate chips, but I wouldn't recommend adding sugar. Dark Chocolate Ganache Truffles AKA chocolate bombs 😍.
Dates and dark chocolate ganache modaks instructions
- In a bowl add dark chocolate cut into small cubes. Add cream to it and with the help of double boiler method melt the dark chocolate and keep aside..
- Dry roast all the dry fruits and grind them coarsely once they cool down..
- In a non stick pan add ghee and put finely chopped seedless dates and cook till the dates soften and gets mushy..
- Switch off the flame and add the dryfruits, cardamom powder and the chocolate ganache and mix well..
- Apply ghee in the modak mould and stuff the dates mixture and press tight, demould carefully and refrigerate the modaks for an hour to set..
- Once set take them out and store in a air tight container..
Dates and dark chocolate ganache modaks - This simple and elegant Dark Chocolate Ganache Tart can be topped with anything you like, from a sprinkling of sea salt to Dulce de Leche or fresh berries. The ganache filling is really just as simple too. Some good quality dark chocolate chopped up and melted with some cream and butter. Chocolate Ganache Frosting is the perfect topping for your favorite cake or cupcakes! Once you see how simple something this decadent can be Using semisweet or dark chocolate chips keeps this a simple pantry friendly recipe. Read Also Recipes