My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding recipes - Whichever you choose, whether or not you want restaurant type meals, my mom's homemade bread pudding Chinese meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and more, you'll be able to guarantee that you'll find a cooking recipe guide on the internet that can allow you to make the dishes you need. With the useful guides obtainable on the internet you'll find recipe elements at a look and buy them from your local grocery retailer for cut price prices.
You can cook My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding
- It's 8 slices whole hotdog buns or 1 loaf bread.
- You need 1 stick butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 large eggs.
- It's 1 quart milk.
- It's 1-1/2 cup raisins.
- It's 1-1/2 cup sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter the bread and toast in oven.
- Mix the milk, sugar, and eggs..
- Cut the bread into cubes put into a large bowl..
- Pour the milk mixture over the cubed toasted bread. Add all the other ingredients except the cinnamon and nutmeg..
- As the bread softens and absorbs the liquids, add half the cinnamon..
- Mix then add the rest of the cinnamon. Pour into a 9x13 baking pan.
- Sprinkle the ground nutmeg over the top..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover the bread pudding and put back into the oven and bake 20-25 minutes..
- Serve hot, warm, or cold. With whipped cream, ice cream or plain..
- I truly hope you enjoy..
My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding - Read Also Recipes