Indian Snacks Daabeli (Gujarat Special) recipes - indian snacks daabeli (gujarat special) is a misunderstood meals and there are some others like -Eggs are considered full of ldl cholesterol and egg yolks particularly must under no circumstances be consumed. Whereas Medical experts say that Saturated fat along with Trans fats raise extra blood cholesterol as compared to dietary cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that cut back risk of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
Dabeli in Gujarati language literally means to be pressed or sandwiched. He had never imagined that the product would become popular one day. Its a very popular street snack and can be easily found in Mumbai as well as Gujarat.
You can cook Indian Snacks Daabeli (Gujarat Special) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indian Snacks Daabeli (Gujarat Special)
- Prepare 200 gm Boiled and mashed Potatoes.
- You need 1 Cup Chopped Onion.
- You need 1 Small Cup Pomegranate Seeds.
- Prepare 5-6 Pav (buns).
- Prepare 100 g Roasted Peanuts.
- It's 50 g Fine Sev (Besan Bhujiya).
- It's 1/2 Tea Spoon Cinnamon (daalchini).
- It's 1 Tea Spoon Cumin.
- You need 1 Tea Spoon Coriander (Whole).
- Prepare 4 Red Chilli (Whole).
- Prepare 2 Spoon Refined Oil.
- It's Low Calori Butter.
- Prepare 2 Tea Spoon Sugar.
Basically dabeli is a spicy, tangy and sweet potato filling inside a bun - more specifically the Indian bun - called as pav, drizzled with a spicy and sweet chutney and some pomegranate, grapes, onions and sev (fried gram flour vermicelli). Dabeli Masala powder is a special blend of aromatic spices mixture that is used to make Dabeli. Without Dabeli masala Dabelis cannot be made, the masala is the heart and soul of a good Dabeli recipe and it gives it an authentic taste and flavor that's so typical of Gujarat. Dabeli Wrap is yummy street food from Gujarat.
Indian Snacks Daabeli (Gujarat Special) step by step
- First take all the whole spices and roast it well... Then fine grind it....
- Take a frying pan, add oil and allow it to heat on meum flame. Add all the ground spices and stir for around 2 mins... Add sugar and salt and stir for another 2 mins.
- Now add the mashed potatoes and mix it well... Once these are mixed well put the flame off....
- Now add the pomegranate seeds, roasted peanuts and sev and roughly mix it....
- Take a Pav (bun) and slice it horizontally from the center in a way that it's still joined at the end... Apply some butter inside it....
- Fill the bun with the material in the pan and now this needs to be pan fried... Take some butter in another frying pan and pan-fry the already stuffed bun from the bottom....
- Mouth watering delicious Gujarati Daabeli is ready to be eaten now... Serve it hot with red or green homemade chutney or sauce with a cut smile on your face... 🙂🙂.
Indian Snacks Daabeli (Gujarat Special) - The recipe traditionally prepared from soft pav buns stuffed with flavoured potato mash and garlic chutney with a crunch of sev and a sweet tang from the pomegranate pearls makes this snack lip-smacking. Here, we twisted the recipe by replacing the pav/bun with the roti/ Indian bread. It is known for its flavour, taste, and unique blend of spices. Dabeli or Kutchi dabeli or Kacchi dabeli is one of the most popular snack recipes of India, originating in the Kutch or Kachchh region of Gujarat. This spicy snack originated from the Kutch region of Gujarat. Read Also Recipes