Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipes - Making ready vickys hot cross bread & butter pudding, gf df ef sf nf these prime secret recipes at residence gives you more freedom along with your food, you can alter sure recipes to suit your own necessities.e.g. if you are on a weight loss program chances are you'll want to use low-fat butter, or if you are watching your cholesterol consumption chances are you'll want to add much less salt, the probabilities are endless. Why not use the information you can receive and come up with some of your individual secret recipes.
A hot cross bun is a spiced sweet bun usually made with fruit, marked with a cross on the top, and traditionally eaten on Good Friday in the United Kingdom; Ireland; Australia; India; New Zealand. Date of birth WD-Health: Health results of Vicky Favory Cross. On working-dog the health data are taken very strictly.
You can have Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF
- It's 50 grams gold-foil Stork margarine / butter.
- Prepare 6 hot cross buns, recipe from my profile vic20adamant.
- It's 1 tbsp sultanas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg.
- It's 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon.
- Prepare Custard.
- Prepare 350 ml coconut milk.
- You need 50 ml coconut cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp arrowroot powder or cornstarch.
- Prepare 25 grams granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Fluffy, fragrant, homemade Hot Cross Buns recipe. With my quick video recipe and some cheeky but effective tips, these take time but are easy to make! Big, fluffy, fragrant Hot Cross Buns just like what you get from your favourite bakery are easier to make than you think. Especially if you have a stand.
Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Grease a 2 pint pie / ovenproof dish with a little of the dairy-free spread. Cut each hot cross bun in half, spread each piece thickly with the remaining butter, then cut each half again diagonally. Cover the base of the pie dish with overlapping triangles of bun pieces, butter side up.
- Lightly sprinkle over a little nutmeg and cinnamon and a few raisins and sultanas. Repeat this layer one more time or until the dish is filled. Sprinkle the remaining raisins and sultanas on top.
- In a saucepan, mix the sugar (leaving a little aside for topping) and arrowroot together. Add a little of the milk to make a paste then keep whisking as you add the rest of the milk. Warm it over a low heat and add the cream and vanilla in. Alternatively you can use my custard recipe which is posted in my profile.
- Pour the custard mixture evenly over the bread. Gently press the surface with your fingers to push the bread into the custard. Sprinkle the remaining sugar over the surface then leave to one side for 30 mins to let the custard soak into the buns. Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes until the buns have absorbed all the liquid and the top is golden and serve hot. Delicious!.
Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF - Make a well in the centre. Easy Hot Cross Buns is a classic Easter bread you will want to make every year! Sweet dough dotted with golden raisins and covered in a sweet icing. Hot cross buns are traditionally more of an English Easter tradition than an Irish one, but the tasty sticky bread treats are just as popular in the Emerald. Hot cross buns are traditionally eaten on Good Friday in some areas of America and other countries, though these days people enjoy them any time of the year. Read Also Recipes