The Best Chicken Salad Ever recipes - In this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working extra hours than they want to. the best chicken salad ever Add the daily commute and the odd after work drink onto the day by day schedule and you'll see why prepared meals have grow to be very popular.After a very busy day at the workplace it's so much easier to place a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to organize a meal using fresh elements. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it simply doesn't seem value it - all you need to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
You can have The Best Chicken Salad Ever using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Best Chicken Salad Ever
- It's 2 pinch Mrs. Dash.
- You need 1 bunch green onion.
- It's 1 tbsp garlic powder.
- You need 3/4 tbsp onion powder.
- It's 3/4 tbsp salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp fresh cracked black pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup mayonaise.
- Prepare 6 fresh rolls such as kaiser bread, sweet Hawaiian rolls, onion rolls, or wheat bread.
- You need 3 large baked chicken breasts.
The Best Chicken Salad Ever step by step
- Pound chicken breasts flat.
- Season chicken breast with Mrs Dash on both sides and place in a 425°F oven for about 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- let chicken cool.
- break chunks of chicken and place in food processor and process until fine.
- place chicken in a bowl and combine mayonaise, green onion, and seasonings.
- mix well making sure there are no dry chuncks of chicken.
- chicken salad mixture should be the consistency of mashed potatoes, it should be thick and not slide off the spoon.
- place two scoops onto a bun and serve with lettuce, tomatoes, crisp Bacon, and/or avacadoes with chips and a pickle on the side.
The Best Chicken Salad Ever - Read Also Recipes