Double Chocolate Ganache Cup Cakes recipes - Preparing double chocolate ganache cup cakes these top secret recipes at home gives you more freedom with your meals, you can alter sure recipes to fit your personal requirements.e.g. in case you are on a weight loss plan you may need to use low-fat butter, or if you are watching your ldl cholesterol consumption you could wish to add less salt, the chances are limitless. Why not use the knowledge you can receive and provide you with a few of your individual secret recipes.
You can cook Double Chocolate Ganache Cup Cakes using 12 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Ganache Cup Cakes
- Prepare 130 gram all purpose flour.
- Prepare 150 gram sugar powdered.
- It's 30 gram coco powder.
- You need 5 gram baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup oil.
- You need 1/2 cup milk.
- Prepare 2 eggs separated.
- It's For Ganache:.
- You need 200 gram dark chocolate compound.
- It's 100 gram heavy cream.
- Prepare bag Piping.
- You need Nozzle of your choice...I have used leaf nozzle.
Double Chocolate Ganache Cup Cakes instructions
- Sieve all dry ingredients..
- With an electric beater beat the egg whites until foamy. Keep aside..
- In another bowl take the egg white, oil, sugar powder, half milk and vanilla essence..
- Beat with a beater until well combined..
- Now add the dry ingredients gradually with the wet..
- Mix with rubber spatula until no lumps are there..
- Now add the egg white mix..
- Preheat oven to 180C for 10 minutes..
- Fill cupcake liners with batter..
- Bake them for 25 minutes or a toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool them on wire rack..
- Chop the dark compound..
- Heat the cream and pour over chocolate..
- Mix until all chocolate is melted..
- Keep in freeze for 1 hour..
- Take piping bag with nozzle..
- Fill with ganache and make your favourite design..
Double Chocolate Ganache Cup Cakes - Read Also Recipes