Potato filling spice kabab recipes - Whichever you choose, whether or not you want restaurant type meals, potato filling spice kabab Chinese meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and more, you can guarantee that one can find a cooking recipe information on the internet that will assist you to make the dishes you want. With the helpful guides accessible on the web you could find recipe components at a look and buy them out of your native grocery retailer for discount prices.
Then put some filling in the center and form into a roll. For a more nutritious kababs, add sweet potato or butternut squash. Egg Potato Kababs are a perfect and delicious snack/appetizer to enjoy!
You can have Potato filling spice kabab using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato filling spice kabab
- You need 7 potato.
- Prepare 1 tbls black pepper.
- It's 2-3 medium size onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tbls whole coriander bhuna.
- It's 1/2 tbls zeera.
- You need 1/2 tbls red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbls chat masala.
- You need salt as a taste.
- It's 2 tbls coriander leave.
- You need 2 tbls mint leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 green chilli.
These are also really easy to make. The filling includes egg and potatoes that is mixed in with onions and spices. I love to serve these with some spicy tomato sauce but its still so good just as it is!. Grate the boiled potato and eggs in a bowl.
Potato filling spice kabab step by step
- Boil potato and peeled.. after peeling mash it with flat spoon.
- Take oinions and cut it square shape cut green chilli coriander mint leaves and all ingredients mix well but dont mix in potato meterial.
- Take mashed potato and in centre press slightly then filling that spice meterial and cover it like making perra or ball.
- Give shape like kabab and fry..
Potato filling spice kabab - Add in salt, black pepper, garam masala, chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, fried onions, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander, and garlic ginger paste. Mix them all until well combined. Form small sized patties from the mixture. Par-cooking the potatoes for this recipe can be done on the stove or in the microwave. To cook them on the stove, add the potatoes to a large stockpot and cover them with water. Read Also Recipes