Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling recipes - Getting ready chocolate macarons with a white chocolate ganache filling these high secret recipes at house offers you more freedom along with your food, you may alter sure recipes to suit your own requirements.e.g. if you're on a diet you may wish to use low-fat butter, or if you are watching your cholesterol consumption you might want to add much less salt, the possibilities are infinite. Why not use the knowledge you can receive and give you some of your personal secret recipes.
You can cook Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling
- Prepare For the Macaron Cookies.
- It's 50 g Powdered Almonds/Almond Flour.
- It's 125 g Powdered Sugar/ Icing Sugar.
- You need 25 g Cocoa Powder.
- It's 2 Large Egg Whites (room temperature).
- Prepare Pinch salt.
- Prepare 75 g Granulated Sugar.
- You need For the Ganache Filling.
- Prepare White Chocolate: Heavy/ Double Cream in the ratio 3:1.
- You need For example, 300g white chocolate: 100g Cream.
Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling step by step
- Put the Almond Flour l, Icing sugar and cocoa powder into a food processor and blitz it a few times. Be careful to NOT whizz too much as the almond flour will release oils to make almond butter..
- Put the egg whites in a bowl with the salt and whisk until until soft peaks.
- Gradually add sugar whilst whisking and keep going until stiff peaks form..
- Add the flour mixture into the egg white in 2 batches and fold it all together. Be careful not to over mix. Mix until you can make a figure 8 'ribbon' with the mixture from your spatula. After that, mix no more..
- Put the mixture into a piping bag with a half inch nozzle. Place some parchment or grease proof paper on a baking sheet and pipe out same size discs around 1 to 1.5 inch wide. Once the mixture has been fully piped out tap the tray/s vigorously to make sure all the air bubbles are released..
- Leave the macarons out for around half an hour until a 'skin' forms and you can touch it without it sticking to your finger.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170-180C for around 10-15 minute until the macarons have risen and have 'feet'..
- Leave to cool and then remove from the sheet with a palate knife gently..
- To make the ganache, put the chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl and heat in 30 second bursts, mixing each time. Keep going until all the chocolate has melted..
- Let cool and then place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes until it becomes a paste like consistency. Then using an electric whisk, beat the mix until it becomes light and fluffy. Place in a piping bag..
- Match 2 same size cookies together and place a good amount of ganache on one of them. Place the other one on top and gently press. Do this with the rest..
- Ideally, wait 24 hours before serving but no ones gonna know if you eat a few before hand😇.
Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling - Read Also Recipes