Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache recipes - triple chocolate mousse, brownies, ganache is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are thought of stuffed with ldl cholesterol and egg yolks especially must under no circumstances be consumed. Whereas Medical experts say that Saturated fats together with Trans fat increase extra blood cholesterol as compared to dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that cut back threat of 'Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
You can have Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache
- Prepare Brownies.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Butter, unsalted.
- It's 4 Egg Whites.
- It's 4 Egg Yolks.
- It's 1 cup Sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp Cornstarch.
- You need Mousse.
- Prepare 2/3 cup Heavy Cream.
- It's 1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It's Ganache.
- You need 1/2 cup Heavy Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F, line a 9 by 13 inch baking sheet with parchment..
- Brownies: Melt chocolate chips, and butter in a double boiler set keep aside. Beat egg whites with 1/2 cup sugar till fluffy keep aside. Beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar till well combined, gradually add melted chocolate, then gradually add cornstarch & beaten egg whites..
- Bake for 10 to 15 min or infill toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in refrigerator, then cut brownies into rounds using a cutter..
- Mousse: Bring the heavy cream to a boil then add chocolate chips stir. Keep aside to cool down for 5 min. Whip the cream and stir one spoon of whipped cream to temper, then fold remaining into chocolate. Spoon the mousse into silicon molds, top with round brownies. Freeze until solid. Unmold and set on a cooling rack..
- Ganache: Bring heavy cream to a boil, add chocolate chips and stir. Pour ganache over the mousse brownies. keep in refrigerate until set..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache - Read Also Recipes