Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice recipes - corn on the cob with cajun spicespread on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious but super-fattening. You need to perceive that being excessive in fat would not essentially imply that it is fattening. Body fats is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is superb to add to wholesome food recipes.
Brush butter over corn; sprinkle with spice mixture. Learn how to make Cajun-Grilled Corn on the Cob. Brush butter over corn; sprinkle with spice mixture.
You can have Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice
- It's 2 corn on the cob.
- You need 1 tbsp butter.
- You need CAJUN SPICE MIX.
- It's 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp pepper powder.
- It's 1 tsp fennnel powder.
- It's 1 tsp thyme powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika.
- You need 1 tsp basil.
- It's 1 tsp chili powder.
Corn on the cob tossed with basil and a little butter makes another simple, seasonal addition to the meal. To accompany the zesty spices in our crispy, pan-fried catfish, we're preparing a duo of delicious veggie sides. Slather the corn with some of the butter, then double wrap each cob in foil. Our basic method for cooking corn on the cob will make this summer recipe become your next go-to side dish.
Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice step by step
- CAJUN SPICE.
- mix all spice or buy ready to used cajun spice seasoning adding ratio more or less depending on your taste preferences.
- STEAM CORN.
- fill up waters on a pan and put corn on the steamer plate for 15 minute.
- apply butter on the corn and springkle dash of cajun mix spice and serve immediately.
- BELOW IS ANOTHER WAY TO ENJOY CORN ON THE COB https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/428589-corn-on-the-cob-with-butter-and-salt.
Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice - Follow these steps for the best way boil We share information with third parties such as advertisers, ad-tech providers and others ("Vendors") on the basis of consent and/or legitimate interest. Add corn and return to boiling. Corn on the Cob with Chive Butter. Reviews for: Photos of Cajun Spiced Corn. Cajun Spiced Corn. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Read Also Recipes