Cheesy Chili casserole recipes - Whichever you select, whether or not you want restaurant type meals, cheesy chili casserole Chinese meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and extra, you can guarantee that you will discover a cooking recipe information on the internet that will permit you to make the dishes you need. With the helpful guides available on the internet you'll find recipe ingredients at a glance and purchase them out of your native grocery retailer for cut price prices.
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole is the best Super Bowl main dish! No need to worry chili dripping out of the bun onto your carpet and guests can easily help themselves. Make it up to a day ahead of time.
You can have Cheesy Chili casserole using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chili casserole
- It's casserole.
- Prepare 1 1/3 lb ground sirloin or your favorite ground meat.
- You need 2 tbsp tomato paste.
- You need 14 1/2 oz diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp arrowroot powder.
- You need spice.
- You need 1/3 tsp salt.
- It's 1/4 cup ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 tsp granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp onion powder.
- You need topping.
- You need 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need topping raw.
- Prepare 1 tbsp cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 small onion.
Also I used the spiral noodles (Rotini) in the bottom of the casserole (cooked very aldente) then the chili mix and put plenty of cheese over the top. With warm chili, gooey cheese, and classic hot dogs, this is a delicious dinner the whole family will love. I got this recipe from a relative, she called it Enchilada Casserole though. I personally omit the onions and use Combine remainder of chips with the cheese, chili, enchilada sauce, and minced onion.
Cheesy Chili casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 450°.
- Brown the siloin or ground meat. Drain it. Add parmesan cheese, tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion powder, and arrowroot powder. Mix well..
- Simmer till thickens. Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray. Add meat mixture. Add cheddar cheese on top. Bake in oven 30 -35 minutes..
- Finely chop the onion. When casserole is done add raw onion and cilantro on top..
Cheesy Chili casserole - Chili Cheese Casserole (Oven Recipe) - Recipes That Crock! This Chili Cheese Casserole recipe for your oven is super simple and a real crowd pleaser! Learn how to make Chili-Cheese Casserole for a Crowd. Chili, sour cream, cheese and Fritos come together to make an amazing casserole. Tater tot casserole is one of our favorite winter comfort foods, but the addition of the chili would be so delicious. Read Also Recipes