Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon recipes - Whether or not you browse tandoori salmon: spice marinated salmon recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback book, or an online subscription to a recipe site, you can find that there are a lot of sources on the web which will enable you to to study top secret recipes at the moment. One of the simplest ways to find on-line cooking guides on the web is to use assessment websites, they may also help you make a decision on which product you want to buy while on the same time offering you with detailed evaluations.
If you don't use yogurt in the marinade the salmon will be spicier. Mix all the spice rub ingredients together. Rub all over the salmon fillets.
You can have Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon
- It's 2 pieces Salmon filets.
- You need 1 tsp Cooking sake.
- You need 1/2 tsp Salt.
- It's 2 tbsp ☆ Plain yogurt (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp ☆ Cumin powder.
- It's 1 tsp ☆ Garam masala.
- It's 1/2 tsp ☆ Red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ☆ Turmeric.
- It's 1/2 tsp ☆ Black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp ☆ Vegetable oil (or if you have it, mustard oil).
- You need 1 clove, finely chopped ☆ Garlic.
- Prepare Accompaniment:.
- You need 1 Onion.
- You need 1 Salt and pepper.
Tandoori Salmon, also referred to as Salmon Tikka, is an Indian dish with bite-sized chunks of salmon marinated in a spicy marinade and then cooked to perfection on a tandoor (more on it later). Tikka refers to small pieces of meat marinated in spices, which is why people often call Tandoori Salmon, Salmon Tikka. Place the salmon fillets on a baking pan, skin side down. Brush the salmon fillets to completely coat them in the marinade.
Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon instructions
- Wash the salmon well, sprinkle with cooking sake or lemon juice and leave for 10 minutes. Season generously with salt..
- While the salmon marinates, mix the ☆ ingredients together. You can omit the yogurt and just rub the spices on the salmon - it's delicious that way too. (I tried it out.).
- Put the combined ☆ ingredients in a container or a plastic bag, add the salmon and coat it well. Leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Oil a piece of aluminium foil, place the salmon on it and drizzle with more oil. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cooked through. You can cook it in a frying pan instead..
- While the fish is cooking, slice the onion lengthwise (with the grain), and stir fry in a frying pan with about 1 teaspoon of oil..
- Cook until it's a light golden brown, and season with salt and pepper..
- When the fish is cooked, it's done..
- Serve with vegetables or other accompaniments of your choice. Serve the salmon on top of a bed of the stir fried onions, or serve the onions on top, or on the side....
- Enjoy while warm, with white rice, naan or paratha breads..
Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon - Air Fryer Tandoori Salmon Recipe: In a large bowl, mix yogurt, ginger+garlic paste, lemon juice, and all spices together. Sprinkle each piece of fish with a little red onion, tomato and coriander, then place a green chilli on the side and spoon any extra marinade from the bowl over the top. Top each with a small knob of butter. For the tandoori salmon, place all the spices in a medium bowl and mix with the oil and yoghurt. Smear half of the paste all over the fish and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour. Read Also Recipes