Potluck Chili con Carne recipes - On this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working extra hours than they would like to. potluck chili con carne Add the each day commute and the odd after work drink onto the day by day schedule and you may see why prepared meals have change into extremely popular.After a really busy day on the workplace it's so a lot easier to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it is to arrange a meal using recent elements. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it simply does not seem price it - all you want to do is relax, watch TV and unwind.
The key thing to a good chilli con carne, is a lot of little steps done well. By that I mean, you take some care with it. You can't just bung a load of frozen mince in a pan with some onion and chilli powder, and expect it to turn out magnificent.
You can cook Potluck Chili con Carne using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potluck Chili con Carne
- You need 40 grams extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 790 grams diced onion.
- Prepare 1530 grams organic ground beef.
- Prepare 10 grams garlic.
- It's 360 grams green bell pepper.
- You need 1 dash salt.
- You need 1 dash pepper.
- It's 4190 grams chopped peeled tomatoes.
- You need 36 grams spice mix.
- It's 10 bay leaf.
- It's 981 grams rinsed kidney beans.
- You need 862 grams corn.
This Chilli Con Carne is a Classic. This belly warming dish of meaty, spicy joy is a regular on our dinner table. Chili Con Carne with two types of beef and zucchini. This flavorful dish is delicious as a main meal, and can also be served or hot dogs or rice!
Potluck Chili con Carne instructions
- Oil into large pot.
- Heat up oil in pot.
- Chop 4 large onions e.g. in Thermomix (=TMX) at speed 5 for 5sec.
- Add chopped onion to pot.
- Brown onion.
- Onions in ring towards sides of pot.
- Add meat in small portions till brown, then add more.
- Mix meat and onion well.
- Chopped 4 green peppers and ca. 8 garlic cloves to meat.
- Stir and turn heat to upper medium.
- Season meat with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes and stir. Heat down to lower medium.
- add spice mix = paprika, oregano, chili, parsley, cilantro.
- let simmer while rinsing kidney beans and corn.
- Add beans and corn.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Tabasco for extra spiciness, don't overdue! preferably individually in bowl.
Potluck Chili con Carne - Chili con carne is a flavorful stew with beef and plenty of vegetables. Top with extra cheese, sour cream and avocado slices. "Chili con Carne". Three little words that describe such a wonderful meal. It literally translates from Spanish to "Chili with Meat", and as generic However, this is your pot of chili, so if you want beans, add beans! Great beans for this dish include red kidney beans, black beans, or great northern beans. Read Also Recipes