Paneer Tikka with Italian mix spice and Pesto yogurt dip recipes - For those who have been to purchase paneer tikka with italian mix spice and pesto yogurt dip an e-book you could possibly print recipes as you want them. It may be very efficient this manner as you will have an easy to comply with recipe in front of you and you wont have to worry about spilling meals on them or shedding them as you possibly can print an extra copy for every time it's a must to.
Add paneer, onion, and green bell pepper and mix well. See recipes for Pesto dip/sauce too. For Paneer Tikka; Chunks of Paneer (cottage cheese) are marinated in Indian spices and yogurt along with bell peppers and onion and grilled.
You can have Paneer Tikka with Italian mix spice and Pesto yogurt dip using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer Tikka with Italian mix spice and Pesto yogurt dip
- It's 250 gms Paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 green bell pepper cut in 1 inch squares.
- It's 1/2 , red bell pepper cut in 1 inch squares (you can use tomatoes as well, just deseed the tomatoes and cut in squares).
- You need 1/2 onion cut in 1 inch squares.
- You need Marinade.
- It's 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Mixed Italian Herbs.
- It's 1 tsp (or less) Crushed red chilli.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp Turmeric (optional/ for colour).
- You need Pesto yogurt dip.
- You need 1/2 cups basil leaves (or 1/2 cup coriander with few tulsi leaves).
- It's 1 clove garlic crushed.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp chopped pine nuts or walnuts.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 1/2 cup curd/yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp salt or to taste.
- It's Garnish.
- It's Basil leaves: few.
I have given a novel twist to the. Add paneer cubes to the marinade and mix such that the marinade coats the paneer cubes well. Once the paneer is marinated, take the bowl out from the fridge and keep aside on the kitchen counter. Now skewer the paneer and capsicum, onion, bell peppers pieces alternately.
Paneer Tikka with Italian mix spice and Pesto yogurt dip instructions
- Cut the Paneer in 1 inch chunks. In a big bowl combine the bell peppers, onions and all the ingredients under marinade. Add paneer to it and very gently mix everything together. Let the paneer and vegetables sit in the marinade for 15-20 minutes..
- Take metal skewers and pierce the Paneer and vegetable chunks on it. Hold the skewer using gloves or silicon handle. Turn on the gas and grill the tikkas and vegetables on an open flame till it is well roasted and black spots appear on them. Keep turning the skewers for even roasting. It doesn’t take much long. 1-2 minutes of grilling is sufficient..
- One good option to get even roasting is to skewer the vegetables together and the Paneer chunks together in different skewers. As paneer and vegetables have different grilling time. Take out in a platter..
- For the pesto yogurt dip, grind the basil, garlic, nuts, olive oil, salt and yogurt to a fine paste in a mixer grinder..
- Serve the Italian paneer tikkas along with the pesto dip..
Paneer Tikka with Italian mix spice and Pesto yogurt dip - Paneer Tikka is an alternative to chicken tikka for vegetarians. Paneer Tikka is one of the popular Indian dish. Paneer Tikka is an Indian dish made from chunks of paneer marinated in yogurt with spices and grilled in a tandoor. Paneer Tikka is not only in India but also very popular dish worldwide in mostly all Indian restaurants. Mix all the ingredients under marinade into a bowl and add paneer to it. Read Also Recipes