Chunky Homemade Ra-yu Spicy Chili Oil recipes - chunky homemade ra-yu spicy chili oilspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious but super-fattening. You need to perceive that being high in fats does not essentially imply that it's fattening. Body fat is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard but use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes because it tastes good and is very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent so as to add to healthy food recipes.
You can have Chunky Homemade Ra-yu Spicy Chili Oil using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chunky Homemade Ra-yu Spicy Chili Oil
- You need 30 grams Shichimi spice.
- You need 150 grams Zha cai (Sichuan pickled vegetable).
- It's 35 grams Dried garlic chips.
- It's 200 grams Sesame oil.
- It's 150 grams Soybean oil.
- It's 100 grams Japanese leek.
- Prepare 25 grams Ginger.
- It's 1 tbsp Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp Soy sauce.
Chunky Homemade Ra-yu Spicy Chili Oil instructions
- Chop up the leek in a food processor..
- Chop up the zha cai and ginger in the food processor too..
- Crush the garlic chips with your hands or with a rolling pin..
- Put the chopped leek, ginger and zha cai, the crushed garlic chips, shichimi spice in a wok with the soybean oil and 100 g of sesame oil. Start heating over medium heat..
- Mix lightly to blend all the ingredients in the oil..
- It will start bubbling after 3 to 4 minutes. When it comes to a boil, turn down the heat to low, and simmer gently for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Turn the heat off and leave to cool..
- When it has cooled down a bit, add the rest of the sesame oil (100 g), sugar, salt and soy sauce, and mix well..
- It's finished. I divided it in several jars for ease of use. It can be eaten right away, but it will become milder after 2 to 3 days..
- If you cover each jar with plastic wrap before putting on the lid, the jars won't get oily and the lid will be easy to open..
- It has tons of chunky ingredients. Mix well before using..
- You can use it as-is for gyoza dumplings, but the spiciness will be neutralized a bit if you mix it with some vinegar and/or soy sauce..
Chunky Homemade Ra-yu Spicy Chili Oil - Read Also Recipes