Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache recipes - In case you had been to purchase chocolate and raspberry ganache an e-book you might print recipes as you need them. It can be very environment friendly this manner as you should have an easy to observe recipe in front of you and also you wont have to worry about spilling meals on them or losing them as you'll be able to print an extra copy for every time you must.
You can cook Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- Prepare 117 grams Puréed raspberries.
- Prepare 120 grams Chocolate (whatever degree you prefer).
- Prepare 30 grams Butter (salted or unsalted).
Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache step by step
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave until liquid, about 45℃..
- Put the puréed raspberries in a small pot and heat until 50-60℃..
- Put the melted chocolate a bowl and mix in the raspberries 1/3 at a time..
- Once you have mixed Step 3 well, add the butter and mix until smooth and evenly incorporated..
- Pour into a storage container, cover the surface with plastic wrap, then the the bowl with plastic wrap, and let cool..
- It's ready when thickened!.
Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache - Read Also Recipes