Egg pocket toast recipes - Whichever you select, whether you want restaurant fashion meals, egg pocket toast Chinese meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and extra, you'll be able to guarantee that you will see that a cooking recipe information on the internet that may help you make the dishes you desire. With the helpful guides available on the web yow will discover recipe ingredients at a look and purchase them from your local grocery retailer for cut price costs.
With a spoon, press down on the center of the bread to form a pocket. Line the edges of the bread with butter, and crack an egg into the pocket. Line the edges of the bread with shredded cheese.
You can cook Egg pocket toast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg pocket toast
- It's 1 egg.
- It's 2 bread slice.
- You need Pinch salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp red chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp chaat masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp all spice.
- You need 1 tbsp coriander leaves.
- It's 1 tbsp tomato small pieces.
- It's 1 green chili roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp ketchup.
Made by Ayishan.must try this very easy and quick recipe of egg pocket toast omlette. Do give it a try to this heavenly delicious recipe and share your r. Toast your bread while your eggs are cooking. While your eggs cook, you will want to be sure to get your bread toasting, so it will be done when the eggs finish cooking.
Egg pocket toast step by step
- Cut bread slices from center or any shape with the help of cutter..
- In another bowl whisk egg add, 1tbsp water, add in all seasoning. Mix well..
- Add Onion, coriander leaves, green chili and tomato. Mix well. Add half mixture in center of bread slice. Cook till egg cooked..
- In it's remaining piece of bread apply ketchup and put in top of egg. Toast well..
- Then slightly change the side and cook till golden brown. Place in serving plate and drizzle ketchup. Egg pocket toast is ready to serve..
Egg pocket toast - Toast the bread until it is golden brown. Use whatever kind of bread you like. When the butter is all spread out, place the slice of bread in the skillet and crack the egg straight into the center of the hole. Crack one egg into the sunken area of the bread. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and snipped chives. Read Also Recipes