"Sweet and spicy Tomato-Dates chutney" recipes - Having "sweet and spicy tomato-dates chutney" at house lets you have more family time, you can too show off to your friends and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed eating a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly discover that it is possible for you to to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It's superb how many cooking guides are available to you which will allow you to in on so many secrets.
You can have "Sweet and spicy Tomato-Dates chutney" using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Sweet and spicy Tomato-Dates chutney"
- You need 2 large chopped Tomato.
- Prepare 10-12 seedless Dates.
- It's as required Mango papad cut into cubes.
- You need 3 tbsp sugar.
- It's Pinch salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp raisin.
- It's 1/2 cup cashew nuts.
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp Red chili powder.
- It's 1 dry red chili.
- It's 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp lemon juice.
- It's 2 tsp dry roasted spice (cumin coriander seeds red chili).
- It's 2 tbsp mustard oil.
"Sweet and spicy Tomato-Dates chutney" step by step
- Chopped the tomatoes, dates, and mango papad..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper it with dried red chili and cumin seeds..
- Add tomatoes along with salt and turmeric powder and cook them. Cover it until they have softened. Add lemon juice and cook. Covered for another 2 minutes..
- Now add cashew nuts dates raisin mango papad sugar and mix it well. Then add 1/2 cup water and boil for another 2 minutes.or until the chutney reaches the desired consistency or it will thicken..
- Add roasted spices (cumin seeds coriander seeds dry red chili dry roasted and grind it to a fine powder) and mix it well..
- Turn off the flame and allow to cool completely. Pour it into an airtight container and put it in the refrigerator..
"Sweet and spicy Tomato-Dates chutney" - Read Also Recipes