Mutton Pulao - Pakistani Style Spice Infused Mutton Pulao recipes - Whether or not you browse mutton pulao - pakistani style spice infused mutton pulao recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback book, or an online subscription to a recipe web site, you'll find that there are a lot of resources on the web which can enable you to be taught prime secret recipes in the present day. The easiest way to seek out online cooking guides on the web is to make use of evaluation websites, they will help you make a decision on which product you wish to buy whereas at the identical time providing you with detailed evaluations.
The mutton pulao is almost same like the pulao recipes where aromatic spices are used to make rice but, meat is added to the rice to lift up the flavors of the pulav and make it as a very special dish. In my mutton tahari recipe I have used onions and tomatoes but, in this pulao recipe I have not made any. Recipe of Mutton Yakhni Pulao with photos of each step.
You can have Mutton Pulao - Pakistani Style Spice Infused Mutton Pulao using 24 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mutton Pulao - Pakistani Style Spice Infused Mutton Pulao
- Prepare 1 kilo Stock Mutton For : -.
- You need 6 Onions (Medium sized - sliced) -.
- Prepare 2 - 3 Bay Leaf -.
- Prepare 2 inches Ginger -.
- It's 6 cloves Garlic - (large).
- It's 2 inches Cinnamon -.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Peppercorn -.
- Prepare 12 - 14 Cloves -.
- It's 5 Cardamom Black -.
- You need 1 tbsp Cumin -.
- Prepare 2 tbsps Seeds Coriandar -.
- Prepare 2 tsps Salt - (Adjust to taste later).
- It's 5 tbsps Oil -.
- Prepare Ingredients for Pulao / Pilaf.
- Prepare 2 Cups Basmati Rice - / 1/2 kilos.
- You need 1 Onion (medium sized chopped) -.
- It's 1 Green Chili - whole.
- Prepare 1 inch Cinnamon -.
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin -.
- You need 12 Peppercorn -.
- It's 2 Cardamom Black -.
- You need 6 - 8 Cloves -.
- You need 2 1/2 cup - 3 cups Mutton Stock -.
- It's 2 tbsps Oil -.
I'm so please to share this recipe. I have made this Yakhni pulao in 'Bohra style'. I'm very fond of garnishing so I've added fried onions, garlic Generally, Yakhni pulao is not very spicy but this one is moderately spiced. You may use less green. मटन पुलाव- Mutton Pulao Indian Muslim Style- Mutton Pulao Cooker Recipe-Amazing Tasty Motton Recipe #muttonpulao#pulao#pulaoRecipe# If you Hyderabadi Mutton Tahari is a very tasty authentic dish of Hyderabad made using rice, mutton and various spices.
Mutton Pulao - Pakistani Style Spice Infused Mutton Pulao instructions
- Stock Ingredients.
- Use a stockpot to make the stock. Heat oil in the pan and fry diced onions till brown..
- Add ginger garlic and fry for about a minute till they get a bit of color..
- Add mutton and fry on high heat till it changes color on all sides..
- Add all the spices and fry for a minute or 2..
- Add 6-7 cups of water and salt. Once it comes to a boil lower the heat and cover the pan. The stock should simmer on low heat for 55-70 mins till the meat is cooked perfectly..
- Once done, let the stock cool. Strain it and separate the meat. Use the stock as per your requirement and save the rest to use for next matar pulao you make. I was using all the cooked meat but the stock was more than what I needed so I froze the rest..
- Ingredients for Making Pulao/Pilaf.
- Wash and soak the rice for atleast an hour before making the pulao..
- Add 2 table spoons of oil in a pan and fry the onions till brown..
- Add all the dry spices and cook for about a minute..
- Add 2 ½ cups of stock along with the meat and let it boil..
- Add 2 whole green chilies. I love the fragrance they add to the rice. You can eliminate it if you wish..
- Drain the rice and add to the hot stock. Let the rice simmer over medium heat for about 5-8 mins. Once 1/4th of the stock is remaining, put the rice on dum/steaming..
- I use a hot griddle over the open flame of electric stove. Seal the pan with aluminum foil and cover tightly with a lid. Add a bit of weight on the top to stop the steam from escaping. Use minimum heat setting/low flame for steaming..
- The rice shoud be done in 10-12 mins. Remove from heat and open the pan carefully as it would have tons of seam inside..
- Mix the rice and fluff them. Let them sit for about 5-7 mins before serving hot..
- This pulao serves well with yogurt raita or mint chutney, coupled with shami kebabs or cutlets..
Mutton Pulao - Pakistani Style Spice Infused Mutton Pulao - This is also called Mutton Pulao or. Mutton Yakhni Pulao Recipe - White Mutton Pulao Special Eid Recipe - Kitchen With Amna. Tasty Mutton Pulao Recipe in Pressure Cooker Yakhni Rice Recipe Cooking with Asifa. Pulao recipe without tomatoes Pulao recipe without tomatoes. Read Also Recipes