Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts recipes - Whether you browse alida’s grilled boneless chicken breasts recipes, purchase an e-book, a hardback guide, or an internet subscription to a recipe site, you'll discover that there are numerous assets on the internet which can enable you to study high secret recipes at present. The best way to search out on-line cooking guides on the internet is to use assessment websites, they can help making a decision on which product you want to buy whereas at the identical time offering you with detailed critiques.
You can cook Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 6 Boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup Greek yogurt.
- It's 1 tbsp lime zest.
- It's 1 tbsp lime juice.
- Prepare 1 Serrano pepper minced.
- You need 2 garlic cloves minced.
- It's 1 tbsp Cumin.
- It's 1 tsp Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp Salt.
Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts step by step
- Rinse the chicken breasts under cold running water and then blot dry with paper towels.
- Combine next seven ingredients.
- Put breasts in shallow glass baking dish and cover with the yogurt mixture.
- Marinade chicken in mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to high, clean the grates before they get too hot and oil the grates.
- Place the breasts on the hottest part of the grill and don’t touch them for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Rotate breasts 45 degrees to create some grill marks; Grill for an additional 2 to 4 minutes and turn them over; Grill for 2 more minutes and then rotate again 45 degrees to make those grill marks; Continue grilling for another 2 to 4 minutes. Check the internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer (Target temp is 160 degrees).
- Remove the chicken breasts from the grill and place on a plate..
Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts - Read Also Recipes