Matcha Pudding recipes - In this busy world of ours many people find themselves working more hours than they wish to. matcha pudding Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the day by day schedule and you may see why prepared meals have become extremely popular.After a very busy day on the workplace it is so much easier to put a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to arrange a meal using recent ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it just does not appear value it - all you want to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
You can have Matcha Pudding using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matcha Pudding
- You need Matcha Pudding Ingredients.
- You need 7 gram plain Agar Agar powder (1 sachet).
- Prepare 1 egg.
- It's 2 spoons butter.
- You need 125 grams sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch salt.
- It's 400 ml Water.
- Prepare 500 ml Fresh milk.
- You need 2 spoons corn starch.
- You need 5 spoons Matcha powder.
- You need Vla ingredients:.
- You need 250 ml Fresh milk.
- You need 60 grams sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons corn starch.
- You need 1 egg yolk.
- You need Rum (to taste).
Matcha Pudding step by step
- For the Matcha Pudding: Wishk the egg then add all the pudding ingredients. Boil it with medium heat (don't stop stirring). Pour into the pudding mold. Then chill it in the fridge..
- For the Vla: Wishk the egg yolk first then add all the Vla ingredients except the Rum (add it at the end off the process). Boil it with medium heat (don't stop stirring). Turn off the stove for 1 minutes then add the Rum (to taste)..
- Pour the Vla on the Matcha Pudding, then ready to serve 🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘👌.
Matcha Pudding - Read Also Recipes