Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) recipes - The reality is it is doable to prepare chocolate agar pudding and sauce (vla) made out of fresh elements very quickly. Salad is a first-rate example. All you want is some fresh elements, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in 5 minutes. There are many salad dressings round which may enhance a boring plate of greens if the considered all that inexperienced stuff does doesn't do a lot for you.One other fast meal is stir fry. It is potential to buy fresh stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
I have found a very nice recipe that gives a rich chocolatey agar jelly that covered in homemade The custard bread pudding sauce is incredible, but the real secret is all in the bread. Top it off with the best bourbon sauce to give it that special. Delicious and easy pudding made with vanilla and chocolate layers.
You can cook Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla)
- It's 2 choc agar-agar swallow globe brand.
- You need 1 litre milk.
- You need 600 ml water.
- It's 200 gr sugar.
- Prepare 50 gr chocolate powder + hot water to make paste.
- Prepare 4 egg yolks.
- You need Sauce / Vla.
- You need 500 ml milk.
- It's 100 gr sugar.
- It's 1.5 tbsp corn flour + water to dilute.
- You need 1 egg yolk.
- You need 1 tbsp rhum (if you like it strong).
It is perfect for hot summer days. This will be your kids favorite. Heat this till it comes to a boil and cook for a. Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) Recipe by Daisy.
Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) step by step
- In a pan, mix agar-agar, 900 ml milk, water and sugar. Boil in medium heat until it starts to bubble..
- Once it’s bubbling,l and the sugar is completely dissolved, add the chocolate paste while keep stirring..
- Last add into the pan the egg yolk that’s already mixed in 100 ml milk. Keep stirring..
- Pour into plastic mould. Cool it down and keep in the fridge, covered..
- To make the custard: in medium heat, boil milk and sugar until dissolved..
- While keep stirring, add the corn flour mix then the yolk mix with a bit of milk. Cook until little bubbles shows on the side of pan. Strain and cool in fridge, use cling wrap to touch the surface of the mix to avoid hard surface..
- When the sauce is cold, mix in rhum..
- To serve: cut a slice of agar-agar pudding and pour a bit of custard on it..
Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) - Great recipe for Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla). I have found a very nice recipe that gives a rich chocolatey agar jelly that covered in homemade custard. To make the chocolate sauce, place the chocolate pieces in a heavy based saucepan with the coffee and sugar and melt over a low heat, stirring occasionally. Once it has nearly melted stir in the cream, and once it has made a smooth sauce take off the heat and pour into a jug. Add coco powder, mix Cut agar agar into small strips in case if its a big sheet like. Read Also Recipes