Ikan Panggang (Oven Bake Trevalle Fish) recipes - On this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working more hours than they want to. ikan panggang (oven bake trevalle fish) Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the day by day schedule and you may see why prepared meals have turn out to be very fashionable.After a really busy day on the workplace it is so much simpler to place a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it is to prepare a meal utilizing fresh substances. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it simply doesn't appear worth it - all you need to do is kick back, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Ikan Panggang (Oven Bake Trevalle Fish) using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ikan Panggang (Oven Bake Trevalle Fish)
- It's 1 Whole Trevalle Fish (1 kg).
- It's 1 tablespoon coriander, roasted.
- It's 2 cm turmeric (1 teaspoon turmeric powder).
- You need 4 cloves garlic.
- You need Salt.
- It's 1 Lime juice.
Ikan Panggang (Oven Bake Trevalle Fish) instructions
- Clean the fish and rub with lime juice and the ground spices (garlic, coriander, turmeric and salt). Set aside about 20 minutes before cooking..
- Turn on the oven at 220 °c, and bake about 45 minute. Or until cooked..
Ikan Panggang (Oven Bake Trevalle Fish) - Read Also Recipes