Fish Pasta Bake recipes - fish pasta bakeunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious however super-fattening. You need to understand that being excessive in fat does not necessarily mean that it is fattening. Body fats is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many healthy consuming recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great to add to healthy meals recipes.
You can have Fish Pasta Bake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Pasta Bake
- Prepare 350 g fish pie mix (approx).
- Prepare 1 small cauliflower head, cut into bitesizes.
- Prepare to taste Salt.
- It's to taste Ground black pepper.
- You need 250 g penne pasta or similar.
- It's 400 ml milk.
- Prepare 2 dried bay leaves.
- It's 40 g butter.
- Prepare 15 g all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp dried dill.
- It's 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley.
- You need 80 g grated Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 100 g philadelphia or other soft cream cheese.
Fish Pasta Bake instructions
- Heat the milk in a saucepan until it's just about starting to boiling. Add the fish pieces and the Bay leaves and poach for around 2-3 minutes until the fish is just cooked. Next remove the fish with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl and set aside for later. Discard the Bay leaves and pour the milk into a jug/bowl to use later..
- Trim the cauliflower head and wash. Cut into small bitesize pieces..
- Wipe the saucepan and then return to the heat. Melt the butter and then add the cauliflower to the saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, over a medium heat, until the cauliflower has softened..
- Pour the reserved milk back into the pan, add the parsley, black pepper and dill and stir well. Season with salt. Allow the cauliflower to just cook through and then add the flour. Cook, stirring, until the sauce comes to a simmer and thickens..
- Add the cream cheese. Cook for another minute until its fully melted in, still stirring, then remove from the heat..
- Next cook the pasta according to the directions on the packet. Once cooked drain well..
- Add the fish and the pasta to the sauce and stir gently to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed..
- Pour the fish pasta into a baking dish and sprinkle the grated cheese over the dish. Preheat the grill to high..
- Cook the pasta under the grill for about 5 minutes or so until the cheese is melted, bubbling and browning in patches..
- Sprinkle with a little more fresh parsley, and serve. Enjoy!.
Fish Pasta Bake - Read Also Recipes