New England Fish Bake recipes - That is an understandable approach to consuming an evening new england fish bake, particularly for those who stay alone or along with your companion. I assume most individuals stability their eating habits between prepared meals and cooking kind scratch, but what in case you start to eat too many ready meals? Is that going to be useful to your long run health?The primary causes folks tend to eat prepared meals is to save cash and to avoid wasting time, however what if those things may very well be achieved and, if you're a non prepare dinner, you may study a new skill on the time similar? Would that make you are feeling more like getting ready your individual meals?
You can cook New England Fish Bake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of New England Fish Bake
- Prepare 4 medium red potatoes, you can peel or leave skins on.
- Prepare 1 small onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 clove garlic, minced.
- It's 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup crushed potato chips, I used the food processor to crush. I also used bacon and cheddar flavored but any flavor you like will be good.
- You need 3/4 cup cream I used heavy but half and half can be used.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb cod fillets or any white fish.
New England Fish Bake step by step
- Place potatos in a saucepan and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, cover and cook until tender about 15 to 20 minutes.Drain and cool slightly.
- Slice potatos 1/8 inch thick and arrange in single layer in a well buttered shallow baking dish, top potatos with the onion and garlic,sprinkle with half the pepper and half the parmesan cheese. Pour half the cream over potatoes. Place fish on top potatos pour lemon juice on fish then add remaing pepper and parmesan cheese, pour remaing cream over fish. Evenly apply crushed potato chips on top of fisk..
- Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
New England Fish Bake - Read Also Recipes