You can cook White Basil Berry Sangria use 9 ingredients and 4 step. Here’s how to}.
Ingredients make White Basil Berry Sangria
- You Need white wine.
- You Need sugar.
- You Need lemon (finely sliced).
- You Need apple (finely sliced).
- You Need strawberries (sliced).
- You Need grapes (gently smashed).
- You Need brandy.
- You Need fresh basil leaves.
- You Need sparkling apple cider.
Steps make White Basil Berry Sangria
- In a large pitcher, mix the white wine, and sugar together until fully dissolved..
- In a small bowl or cup, lightly muddle the basil with the brandy. Add to the pitcher..
- Add all of the fruit to the pitcher and gently mix..
- Add the sparkling cider before serving and gently mix. Serve in a large wine glass with ice and enjoy!.